What's new

Discussion Is Fallout 4 a game that you can lose interest in quickly?

• Thread starter mizzied
  • Start date
  • Views 1,766
mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive had Fallout 4 for around 2-3 months now and ive already lost interest, asoon as I completed the main storyline i totally lost interest. Only thing i find interesting now is the building in settlements. I wanna know how other people feel about fallout and if they lost interest fairly quick. The side missions i dont fancy, i like the main storyline in games more because i like storylines not just random missions you get from people.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
zOAHGA2.png

I got bored of fallout 4 really quickly. IMO there is nothing to keep be pulled into it like there is with fallout 3 or new Vegas.

mizzied

mizzied

Reaction score
Sin$
zOAHGA2.png

I got bored of fallout 4 really quickly. IMO there is nothing to keep be pulled into it like there is with fallout 3 or new Vegas.
Yeah. There's nothing that keeps you hooked and asoon as you complete it the game just dies.

MrCreeper

MrCreeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive had Fallout 4 for around 2-3 months now and ive already lost interest, asoon as I completed the main storyline i totally lost interest. Only thing i find interesting now is the building in settlements. I wanna know how other people feel about fallout and if they lost interest fairly quick. The side missions i dont fancy, i like the main storyline in games more because i like storylines not just random missions you get from people.

Ya i got bored very quick i torrented the game so i wont have updates sadly unless i torrent the download but i played for like 3 months and started just flying around and im like two missions from finishing the game

mizzied

mizzied

Reaction score
Sin$
Ya i got bored very quick i torrented the game so i wont have updates sadly unless i torrent the download but i played for like 3 months and started just flying around and im like two missions from finishing the game
The updates arent very game reviving so no point in getting an updated version YET

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
zOAHGA2.png

Personally I disagree, there are quests that can't be done until after the main story is completed. Which isn't supposed to be rushed because the sidequests have always been where the series shines. I have about 150 hours logged for the game on steam, but that's mostly because I am pressed for time. I think most of my hours logged on 3 and NV were walking around and trying to get through loading screens. Lol.

mizzied

mizzied

Reaction score
Sin$
Personally I disagree, there are quests that can't be done until after the main story is completed. Which isn't supposed to be rushed because the sidequests have always been where the series shines. I have about 150 hours logged for the game on steam, but that's mostly because I am pressed for time. I think most of my hours logged on 3 and NV were walking around and trying to get through loading screens. Lol.
I personally dont like side quests on any game i only do them if theres a major reward. But thats just me

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That play time is with quite a few things done. I didn't rush the game at all otherwise I'd have been done in 12 hours. The story was so short compared to F3 and NV...

MrCreeper

MrCreeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I have almost 290 hours logged and i do alot of side quest Fallout 4 was the first Fallout game ive ever played i just have lost intrest lately

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That play time is with quite a few things done. I didn't rush the game at all otherwise I'd have been done in 12 hours. The story was so short compared to F3 and NV...
Hm, I completed 3 (if I ignored side quests) in about 4-5 hours. And I could complete NV in the same amount of time if I didn't loath the quest with the Boomers, swear to god I'm just going to start killing them all.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
For me, yes. I lost interest very quick. I was sooo hyped for the game, I played it for 10 minutes and was ridiculously bored. I try every now and again to play, play about 10-30 mins and have to get off due to boredom... I played hours straight in the old fallouts, but I can't with this one

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What about mods?
Why hasn't anyone mentioned mods yet? These can be used to enhance game experiences.

mizzied

mizzied

Reaction score
Sin$
What about mods?
Why hasn't anyone mentioned mods yet? These can be used to enhance game experiences.
maybe no one wants to use mods, yes they're an option but if you're on a console they're not. But if you're on pc yes id use mods but knowing me they wouldn't change the fact fallout is dead rn

jbtwt1

jbtwt1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
For me, yes. I lost interest very quick. I was sooo hyped for the game, I played it for 10 minutes and was ridiculously bored. I try every now and again to play, play about 10-30 mins and have to get off due to boredom... I played hours straight in the old fallouts, but I can't with this one
I agree 100% I've sunk hundreds of hours into 3 and NV and could still have things to do that felt rewarding. This game I had the main quest beaten before I even hit 35 hours. I honestly didn't even realize I was that close to the end of the story. It was super disappointing. And not only that.. There is nothing left afterwards. Its a lonleyness simulator. The only things you can do after the main quest is radiant quests which are mind numbingly boring.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I played the game for a substantial amount of time upon release and was really sucked into it. After completing the main quest I didn't really have a lot to do as I finished a lot of the side missions before even finding the Railroad. I completed the main quest once again very quickly, but I stopped playing here because I liked my first save so much I didn't want to build my settlements further in my second save, but I had next to nothing to do on my primary save.

The main reason I probably stopped playing was due to other games coming out at the same time. I really enjoy playing Rainbow 6 Siege so that took over my Fallout 4 priorities (buy R6 and play with me), but I will come back to Fallout once DLC starts getting released.

bbbilly

bbbilly

Hi this is my title
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, it got boring pretty fast. And people said it would beat Witcher 3.

Kezah

Kezah

Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest I played it for 1 hour and I got super bored and sold it , its not an exciting story scene or no adrenaline to the game.

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I gotten bored of it super quick just like GTA V. The hype but not interested. I'll just going to wait for the DLCs

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's probably just me, but I can't get bored of it easily. I've just been on BO3 lately trying to get zombies master prestige. I can't say I got bored of Fallout 4 though. I'm looking forward to returning to it. What helps though is that I space out my sessions on it

Top Bottom
Login
Register