What's new

Discussion Is everyone ready for a different team deathmatch?

• Thread starter trikshot4dawin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,480

Do you think they should have it like normal team or is it a good idea

• Old team deathmatch

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • new team deathmatch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

trikshot4dawin

Reaction score
Sin$
You're on a 19 killstreak and your harriers and chopper gunner did s*** so your running around tac knifing everyone 20,21,22,23 then BOOM you're dead. You watch the killcam and who killed you was a little kid camping in the corner. Well MW3 is trying to discourage that by making it so that after you kill a person you have to pick up their dog tags to add points to your team's 7500 point limit or whatever it will be in MW3.​

Bow 2 ur mAsta

Bow 2 ur mAsta

The Colossus of Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the old way. If I'm sniping across the map I don't want to expose myself out in the open just to pick up some stupid dog tags. It has its perks def but at the same time you will die alot more trying to get the tags after you kill someone.

X

x D Terror x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're on a 19 killstreak and your harriers and chopper gunner did s*** so your running around tac knifing everyone 20,21,22,23 then BOOM you're dead. You watch the killcam and who killed you was a little kid camping in the corner. Well MW3 is trying to discourage that by making it so that after you kill a person you have to pick up their dog tags to add points to your team's 7500 point limit or whatever it will be in MW3.​
That's a new gamemode called Kill Confirmed. Has nothing to do with TDM.

K

kbzon312

Reaction score
Sin$
Isnt it called "Kill Confirmed" or whatever? Im sure TDM will stay the same... forever

Flash

Flash

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
that isnt "TDM" its called "Kill Confirmed". TDM will stay the same like it did in every cod :smile:

gwhizz

gwhizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Speaking of kill confirmed i know the game isnt out yet but does anyone else get the feeling that after a kill some people will camp by some dog tags to get more kills? i though of this because in mw2 i put down emergency airdrops an camped to get more kills!

T

The Sassy Cat

Reaction score
Sin$
^^^^ so many people are going to camp the dog tags. what i would do though is place claymores on them or near them so they go to pick it up and BOOM!, scavenge another claymore (if scavenger will do that, i hope it does), rinse and repeat. also so many people are going to go in with full parties, get a few tags away from the score limit and they will just farm for kills, picking up the dogtags with a few seconds left.

Periphery

SuRTiFy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its Kill Confirmed. And I think the dog tag thing is retarded your gonna die getting them more than anything

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to collect the tags, a team mate can do it for you. It encourages working as a team.

IM SO FAR AWAY

IM SO FAR AWAY

Taylor Gang
Reaction score
Sin$
Kill Confirmed is the one where you pick up people dog tag's. :closedeyes:

stevo9871

stevo9871

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I think you should ask are we ready for a new game? Cause MW3 will be quite the same as MW2 with new perks and guns.

OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wish they could make a tdm with no score limit. but with like a 10 minute time limit so it would be a real killfest.

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to pick up their dog tags to add points to your team's 7500 point limit or whatever it will be in MW3.​
hmmm, sounds EXTREMELY close (the same) as Crysis 2 (possably the 1st too but never played it)

xNikeHD

xNikeHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There not going to change TDM this late into the series, that would be stupid to do. Instead, they add new game modes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register