What's new

Discussion Is csgo dead?

Naks

Naks

Frame In Gold End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think the game is dead? In my opinion the trade killing update ruined it for me as i loved trading.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently so lol :roflmao: Or maybe just this section is. If I end up getting into the game at some point down the line I'll probably be posting in here asking questions and sh*t so maybe that will change the inactivity - to a degree at least.

Anyhow, from an outside perspective it sort of does seem like the popularity of this game has shrunk. Again, outside perspective but that's just what I've seen. Not really many people streaming it or talking about it in regular circles from what I can recall lately.

grunge

grunge

Reaction score
Sin$
i mean, the game in general is doin pretty well, trading isnt as easy but wouldnt really say its dead

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
CSGO was actually growing back up for a while now, definitely a lot more than what it used to be back when pubg dropped.

https://steamcharts.com/app/730

When pubg was popping csgo only had like peak of 300k and active count 150k or so, right now as I post this 500k are playing when this is the same time 100-150k were playing year or two ago. Trading and skin gambling dead? Yes for sure. The game? No. Though some have different opinions on dead and not dead. An example of a dead game would be H1Z1 lol.

D

davidmichaels

Reaction score
Sin$
I personally didn't like cs go ...

game wasn't bad it has advanced graphic and hell lot of different user experience in gameplay.. but original cs i.e. cs 1.6 was far more better and fun to play .....

T

twix228

Reaction score
Sin$
NO, it cannot be dead. If it is not interesting to play mm, then you can play faceit or Esea. By doing that, you will increase your desire to play this game.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
NO, it cannot be dead. If it is not interesting to play mm, then you can play faceit or Esea. By doing that, you will increase your desire to play this game.
What about a CSGO Battle Royale

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I follow a couple twitch channels that stream competitive CSGO. Noticed the viewer counts are very low. Would have to say it’s dying at the least.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever since it went to F2P it has slowly died... Sad but it was bound to happen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register