What's new

Solved Is connection very important in MCC?

• Thread starter Pew Pew Pew J
  • Start date
  • Views 827
Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a pretty good CE player. I have a bad connection but when I play after midnight there is no lag. I still lose 90% of my 1v1 pistol battles. I'm use to going 20-0 and now I'm going 10-17 or 6-13 and it seems like I spawn and get one shot killed with pistol. I know I am 100% better than this. Does connection have an impact on MCC servers? Whatever they are running on now. I feel like I'm just 1 click off even though I should be dominating. As well I have another small sub question, it's been a while. On the MCC is there reticle bloom on the pistol (Halo: CE) where I should pace my shots or should I just go for the fastest trigger finger? Any aiming tips for pistol (CE) on MCC? I always go for head and sometimes a little high even though I know it's 2 body 1 head. You can add any different tips if you think of something. Thanks

Last edited:
B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a pretty good CE player. I have a bad connection but when I play after midnight there is no lag. I still lose 90% of my 1v1 pistol battles. I'm use to going 20-0 and now I'm going 10-17 or 6-13 and it seems like I spawn and get one shot killed with pistol. I know I am 100% better than this. Does connection have an impact on MCC servers? Whatever they are running on now. I feel like I'm just 1 click off even though I should be dominating. As well I have another small sub question, it's been a while. On the MCC is there reticle bloom on the pistol (Halo: CE) where I should pace my shots or should I just go for the fastest trigger finger? Any aiming tips for pistol (CE) on MCC? I always go for head and sometimes a little high even though I know it's 2 body 1 head. You can add any different tips if you think of something. Thanks

They were supposed to be running off of dedicated servers upon releasing the game but things changed. Not sure if they ever went through with bringing them back but connection does play somewhat of a role. It's not going to completely control your game but it's always been this way for Halo. When you are playing as host, you definitely have an advantage.

If they ever bring back dedicated though it would not make a difference unless your connection was slow.

Upvote 0
Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man! I really appreciate it, have been waiting on that reply. For anyone else there is still the secondary question.

Upvote 0
B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man! I really appreciate it, have been waiting on that reply. For anyone else there is still the secondary question.

No problem. I hope they brought dedicated back but there's no telling. They were supposed to role this April update in but I haven't checked on it since there were so many problems with the game so I'm not sure.

Upvote 0
K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Super late reply, but host is everything in competitive play. My friend has fiber-optic internet and we never lose because he eats shots like crazy.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register