What's new

Unsolved is cheap glitch chips ok?

R

ranidulakshan

Reaction score
hi
im from sri lanka and the glitch chips and programmers are so pricey cause of a different currency its like buying a phone here. i search for hours to find a cheap way of modding my xbox 360 slim trinity and i found the post which can make a matrix nand flasher a jr programmer so i finally settled with but it and a matrix glitcher v1 both will be about 8 usd on ebay but most of modders say to steer away from ebay. but the oem stuff are so pricey. anyway can some tell if im doing the right and what are like to side effects of getting a clone on ebay ( it doesnt say its a clone but im pretty sure that it is idk)
thank you so much for reading
hope someone will reply soon

B

BlueSn00w

RGH/JTAG Seller
Reaction score
thats fine. ebay glitch chips are fine. you will need a jrprogramer to flash it tho.

R

ranidulakshan

Reaction score
hi another thing there are tons of instructions on how to rgh but i cant seem to find a video on how to get the motherboard out. if someone was to give me some instruction on how to disassemble xbox 360 slim trinity for rgh that would be so helpful.
thanks for reading.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fake/cheap - OK. they work as good, as original.

hi another thing there are tons of instructions on how to rgh but i cant seem to find a video on how to get the motherboard out. if someone was to give me some instruction on how to disassemble xbox 360 slim trinity for rgh that would be so helpful.
thanks for reading.

buy x360run chip, they dont need programer. good boot times. i will give my jumper settings.

R

ranidulakshan

Reaction score
fake/cheap - OK. they work as good, as original.

buy x360run chip, they dont need programer. good boot times. i will give my jumper settings.
But you still have to read and write the nand right?
Also any instructions on how to get the motherboard out?

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you still have to read and write the nand right?
Also any instructions on how to get the motherboard out?

To remove your motherboard out of the metal sheild casing.Just flip it upside down and remove all the torx 8 screws and then remove the 4x torx 10 screws that hold the metal case against the motherboards X-clamp.Once ALL of the screws are removed,turn the metal case back up remove the 2x torx 8 screws from the front RF board and pull away the RF board from the motherboard.
Once ALL your screws are removed,it's just a case of lifting out the motherboard (i always grab hold of the heatsink and just gently lift,working from the front of the motherboard.

Top Bottom