What's new

Discussion Is Call of Duty ELITE broken?

• Thread starter Lifted
  • Start date
  • Views 1,572
Lifted

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to sign into CoD ELITE online. It tells me I am missing account information and won't let me sign in.

Lifted

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
Sin$
When I type in the "missing" information it won't let me proceed. I can't even sign into my account on the app.

H o r r r i d l y

H o r r r i d l y

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not 'broken' but maybe just having issues. Reset and clear your history and cache and keep trying.

Lifted

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
Sin$
It might not be that, it's acting real funny. I can't get the PS3 app or iPhone app to work.

Nighthawk30

Nighthawk30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It might not be that, it's acting real funny. I can't get the PS3 app or iPhone app to work.
That's odd it is not working at all for any of your apps. It's currently working for me, have you tried reseting your router? Maybe it won't let you proceed because your router is having issues

Lifted

Lifted

Don't poke the bear
Reaction score
Sin$
Well yes I know that :tongue: but the website won't even let me log in. I do and it tells me I have missing info and I need to put country and then zip code and they register now button is faded out so I can't click it.

EDIT: I got it to work now, I feel really really stupid now...

Last edited:
Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod elite has been broken since mw3 comrade lol..

This.
They could have achieved greatness with COD Elite but now it is just a messy system even when it works.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine works, the only problem I had in the past was when they updated everything for BO2. I had to unlink everything and relink it to a new email.

Top Bottom
Login
Register