What's new
X

xGamer7777x

Enthusiast
Reaction score

R

Rubbers

Reaction score
Fortnite is taking all the players that's one reason, and the second reason would be that Fortnite videos are making a killing especially if you name it FREE V-BUCKS you will get a good amount of views so the smaller youtube channels are taking advantage of the situation and growing their channel as for the big youtubers like Ali-A and others that post Fortnite videos they are making a killing on views and making 2-3 videos a day. And last Fortnite is free and is fun shiiii even my sister plays with her friends like everyone is in on the action.

M

FGE
Reaction score
Fortnite is taking all the players that's one reason, and the second reason would be that Fortnite videos are making a killing especially if you name it FREE V-BUCKS you will get a good amount of views so the smaller youtube channels are taking advantage of the situation and growing their channel as for the big youtubers like Ali-A and others that post Fortnite videos they are making a killing on views and making 2-3 videos a day. And last Fortnite is free and is fun shiiii even my sister plays with her friends like everyone is in on the action.
This.

Also COD missed out with the last few titles they put out IMO The money is there they just waited to long. WAW 2 is a W but it came out so late. If they want money and i hate to say it again we need MW2 remastered that game is the GOAT of cod and everyone Knows it. ps AW and IW were the biggest Ls to me they were ***.

C

CAG CheechDogg

Reaction score
It's not that it's dead, it's just that "US" who went through the first gen xbox days with games like Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and on PS with SOCOM Navy Seals these COD games have just completely attracted selfish players who all they care about is weapon camos, supply drops, prestige over and over ... it completely takes out the concept of teamwork ...

If they added game modes like "Last Man Standing" or the ability to publish our own custom lobbies which everyone can join like we did on Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six Vegas, COD games would really change things once again ....

Top Bottom