IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by P R O L II K E, Feb 16, 2009 with 9 replies and 360 views.

1. P R O L II K E

P R O L II K E Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so I get into a game (host as usual). Then the entire other team goes, "Thats P R O L II K E he is from se7ensins he will make you rank down everyone quit". I have honestly gotten that about 5 times today already and its really getting anoying. Is anyone else having this happen also to them? Its almost to the point were I am about to change my gamertag.

2. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    It probably didn't help the fact that you had the site in your motto or

something.

3. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Lol, this has happened to me a million times.

4. OP
    P R O L II K E

Ratings:
    im connecting to games like really fast but i get there and im like a god to these people they all quit out and then flood me with invites

5. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
  6. OP
    P R O L II K E

Ratings:
    i no but P R O L II K E is my g tag i love it before that it was mikeesmith202 lol and thats it for my entire time playin xbox

7. Jetpac

Jetpac Newbie

Ratings:
    You didn't brdige successfully when you got matched up with me... You saw my STAR, found out you wasn't host (obvisouly didn't know my GT) figured I was gonna standby you.. and so you quit out. lol

Its fine though, I sent you a message.:thumbup:

8. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    No, I'm not getting that problem. My problem is that when I go and don't standby for host the other team says, "Holy **** thats Twis7eD x he's so pro he raped like 60 pros last week, I'm gonna quit." Then they all quit. The only people I play now are pros.

9. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. dustinkrieger

dustinkrieger Newbie

Ratings:
    I THINK THIS HAPPENS TO EVERYONE BECAUSE EVERYONE I TALK TO SAY'S THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS:mellow: