What's new

Game Mods Is anyone able to mod skillpoints?

• Thread starter PerviestPerv
  • Start date
  • Views 2,429
PerviestPerv

PerviestPerv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone was able to mod skill points if so can you please mod my save for me I will +rep and if you have Forza 4 and want any car on there besides unicorn cars I will gift many of them to you with alot of cash... Thanks also if you mod skill points can you please also give me all spells not all shouts thanks...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yz6m6ma9clr66ls

L

luke4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT : Oops forgot what i said, but thats not possible, lvl 81 is the max and you cant get more skillpoints.

Winry

-CCS-

Tech-fanatic
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have reached lvl 81 legit you should have every skill point there is to earn. If your having issues read some books and they will most likely do the job. If you want your save modded then post it here.

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you can have the perks modded, but not the skill points. So you could have someone mod all your levels too 100 and unlock all of the perks.

L

luke4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have reached lvl 81 legit you should have every skill point there is to earn. If your having issues read some books and they will most likely do the job. If you want your save modded then post it here.

But if your 81 you don't have all the Perk points.

I think you can have the perks modded, but not the skill points. So you could have someone mod all your levels too 100 and unlock all of the perks.

You can? Oh nice.

DrPhill94

DrPhill94

Reaction score
Sin$
Troll's a boss, modded mine quickly and perfectly, I wish all modders were like him
*Cue elaborate musical exit*

Top Bottom
Login
Register