Solved Is Account Dupeing back?

• Thread starter Ephemeral
  • Start date
  • Views 1,235
E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
I had a buddy of mine send me a link asking if this was a legit service and wether he should buy from him as it is a "Unlock all master prestige glitch"
Is this real? Is account duplication back? Or is this just someone claiming to know something that simply isnt true.

O

O4ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sucks that's it's private I have a 9th level 49 account with chrome, I'd dupe but it's private

U

UptownTactix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sucks that's it's private I have a 9th level 49 account with chrome, I'd dupe but it's private
Same lol I've been trying to figure it out for days but haven't been successful

J

jeroen1992

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its good that its private otherwise it gets patched real quik. You still have a private method on Blackops 3 and its still not patched. MWR had a public method and it got patched e few weeks later so private is allways better.

U

UptownTactix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to dupe the stats just cant seem to get it to stick
That happened to me a couple of times also but could never get them to dupe again still trying to work on it tho

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
That happened to me a couple of times also but could never get them to dupe again still trying to work on it tho
Yeah its so weird it seems almost unpredictable to me

T

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Private glitch for selling accounts well done greedy fks.

C

Cupp of Clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys know there's a service on s7s for master presige.

C

Cupp of Clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my account i wished to dupe as it is higher ranked and has almost every calling card and variant thats the thing

Yeah that would be an issue. Could always make another acc.

U

UptownTactix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here I've gotten my salvage points and all my 2xp to transfer over just need the rank now 
Same here I've gotten my salvage points and all my 2xp to transfer over just need the rank now
Scratch that I've gotten everything to transer but my rank

O

OBT_

Reaction score
if somebody finds out how to do this pm me or msg me on xbox-L OBT L i will dupe my 8th prestige account to them in exchange for the method.

Top Bottom