Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I Have Some Money But Thinking About It My Xbox One Recently Got Banned And Im Just Done With Xbox Now So Was Thinking To Switch To Psn But Don't Want A Ps4 As That Would Be To Much For SomeThing I'm Not Gonna Use So What u Think Isit Worth It I Have 2 Tablets,2 Iphones And A Labtop But They Don't Offer Those Gaming Game Like Xbox And Psn So What U Guys Think​

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread makes very little sense, but from what I gather you're asking if buying a Vita is worth it. Without HENkaku? Not really. With HENkaku? Yes.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Reaction score
Sin$
This thread makes very little sense, but from what I gather you're asking if buying a Vita is worth it. Without HENkaku? Not really. With HENkaku? Yes.
Sorry Baicly I Have A Lil Money And Don't Have The Xbox/Psn Games To Play And I WAS Going To Buy One But Don't Wanna Waste My Money So I Was Asking If Its Worth It And Whats HENkaku?

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry Baicly I Have A Lil Money And Don't Have The Xbox/Psn Games To Play And I WAS Going To Buy One But Don't Wanna Waste My Money So I Was Asking If Its Worth It And Whats HENkaku?
All you need to know is right here. It basically lets you get free games and run emulators.

505_

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Sin$
Very, useful for a lot of stuff. You could mod it if wanted. Make it play old games, modded themes and a lot of other PSVJ apps.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Reaction score
Sin$
Very, useful for a lot of stuff. You could mod it if wanted. Make it play old games, modded themes and a lot of other PSVJ apps.
i got it and then accidently broke it lol i was playing xbox didnt see it i had a rage moment kciked my legs and the vita screen cracked bottom right and sony told mr=e £100 so i said nah and then mum took it away cus of GCSE's lol so i guess when i get it back ill see

Colourless Light

Colourless Light

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is worth it. Very good amount of Japanese Anime games on the VITA.
Plus it is a nice design and graphics.

Better than drgging a playstation console around for sure.

There is danganronpa 3 coming out as well soon for the vita.
That's worth an admission for this handheld in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register