What's new

Solved is a next gen save editor possible?

kp_

kp_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's up you beautiful people of 7sins...

I havnt been keeping up to date with recent posts on here so I was wondering if any of you had come across a working save editor for [ GTA V - single player ] for NEXT-GEN consoles or maybe some of you are working on one...just wanted to hear what you guys have to say.

I know personally I cba to go through the entire campaign again. I did look at ways to take saves from the next gen Xbox but I failed to find a way to transfer the save from the hard drive to a flash drive but maybe some of you have figured it out, I dunno

thanks for any replys.

-ZQ

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think the ps4 will ever get jailbroken
Yeah I know, but I've noticed people (especially on this site) who are trying extremely hard to mod an Xbox One. So far a member of this site has been able to find where all of the Xbox One main files are located. Ah well as long as us PS4 players don't have to put up with modders BS anymore it's all good.

Upvote 0
fraggz99YT

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
Sin$
If there ever is one, it will most likely only work on ps4 as you can copy saves to and from usb whereas on Xbox one you can't

Upvote 0
kp_

kp_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know, but I've noticed people (especially on this site) who are trying extremely hard to mod an Xbox One. So far a member of this site has been able to find where all of the Xbox One main files are located. Ah well as long as us PS4 players don't have to put up with modders BS anymore it's all good.
ye i cant even delete DLC stuff...its all locked pretty tight now : /

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register