• Views 3,303
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OP Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All the vehicles have been drip fed from the last DLC... Currently the P996 Lazer and Avenger are discounted... No trailer or spoiler for a new DLC on the news wire yet though... Tax refunds are out... Is a new DLC coming this Tuesday or maybe the following Tuesday? Speculations...?

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No.

Not an opinion, a statement based on do the fact that rockstar always give us some form of heads up beforehand.

Dont get me wrong, I may be incorrect but I'd be very surprised if I was.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not till Tuesday the 12th at the earliest...we might get a trailer sometime next week. (Probably next Thursday)

I wouldn't expect a dlc to drop next week at all...a trailer might be in next week's future.

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
No.

Not an opinion, a statement based on do the fact that rockstar always give us some form of heads up beforehand.

To add when they show they are adding something new it as at least a week before the actual drop date, sometimes two weeks.

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming I’m throwing dice into the trashbin any ideas of something dropping in the rockstar game is either gonna occur during summer or pre spring so we got 2 month of unknown stuff and listen to clickbait you tubers

Till rockstar decide to drop something

Now be wary if red dead 2 sales aren’t great and the multiplayer flops the possibility of gta online continuing is in the shade of 20%

In my opiniOn vIce city stories should be dropped on iOS and and android should be dropped and have a multiplayer lobby of 8-12 people with the support of controller connection for the specific phone

But that just my rant

O

OP Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No.

I’d be surprised too... I don’t know if I would say “always...” But yeah normally there is plenty of notice.
Assuming I’m throwing dice into the trashbin any ideas of something dropping in the rockstar game is either gonna occur during summer or pre spring so we got 2 month of unknown stuff and listen to clickbait you tubers

Till rockstar decide to drop something

Now be wary if red dead 2 sales aren’t great and the multiplayer flops the possibility of gta online continuing is in the shade of 20%

In my opiniOn vIce city stories should be dropped on iOS and and android should be dropped and have a multiplayer lobby of 8-12 people with the support of controller connection for the specific phone

But that just my rant
Pretty certain we’ll see a big GTA update at the end of spring / beginning of summer... Should be a DLC soon though, maybe something smaller, to fill the gap.

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I’d be surprised too... I don’t know if I would say “always...” But yeah normally there is plenty of notice.

Pretty certain we’ll see a big GTA update at the end of spring / beginning of summer... Should be a DLC soon though, maybe something smaller, to fill the gap.
depeding on how big your tax break is, when the new content drops you should have enough.

sadly you don't get paid for the electrical use you in-game
or the ***hole who keep turning off the radio in the biker clubhouse
to me if your averaging about 20-30 dollar a week in digital code currency you should be doing great
just keep playing the app bounty game and whatever other moba games

im picking up self - improvement books to kill the waiting time.....

and hitting the gym every 2 day a week
sadly i can't afford to find a way to insurance a bicycle
if i could manage to outfit it and make a bomb *** stunt man outfit
maybe things might get great

but other then that I'm gonna expiernce a real life event and i gotta get ready. so when the story changes i can somehow do a narrative on something

Mygamertag

Mygamertag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I say no because:

1. As others already stated, we usually get a heads up at LEAST a week in advance.

2. Have you seen the glitch page recently? They've got their hands full patching to protect t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶l̶e̶s̶ the integrity of the game....

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy crap! You guys already after another dlc?
March 6th marks the finish of doomsday heist dlc. Likely no new dlc for that. Many new properties and new locations to come. Anybody notice the high rise under construction seems to further a little from time to time?
2018 is going to be fun times in gta.

J

junior griffey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think regardless of RDR 2 and how popular or unpopular it is there will be more DLCs for GTA 5 and GTA will keep on going. Since Rockstar is making $500 million off shark cards and whatnot four years after the game came out I don't see them stopping anytime soon. Plus they are different genres of games, so why not keep going with both? GTA has things that RDR can never have (flying cars, jet packs, doomsday heists) and each game is going to appeal to people for different reasons. Waaaayyy too much money in GTA to not keep going with it. I wouldn't be surprised if the success of GTA 5 pushes back development of GTA 6 another few years.

I would bet that if a DLC is coming out it's going to be around Easter. I just hope it's this sea-based DLC that has been rumored. I would love a CEO shipping industry, some new boats, and a submarine.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I feel rockstar delayed rdr2 to earn more money from gta it's obvious a dlc is gonna come out soon they're never gonna let gta die out.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I feel rockstar delayed rdr2 to earn more money from gta it's obvious a dlc is gonna come out soon they're never gonna let gta die out.

You say that like it's a bad thing. RDR is ****in gay bro, GTA should never die. why would I want to play "Mr Hands in The Revenant" when i can body people in gta online

P

PullOutMethod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think regardless of RDR 2 and how popular or unpopular it is there will be more DLCs for GTA 5 and GTA will keep on going. Since Rockstar is making $500 million off shark cards

Pretty much. I was online last night and overheard some kids saying how they wanted the deluxo. Then proceeded to talk about just buying a “couple” shark cards

Guess we should thank people like this, if the weak didn’t buy shark cards the amount of free DLC’s we have received probably wouldn’t even exists.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Since rockstar has yet to release a trailer I highly doubt it. They always release one before hand.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say soon! They haven't patched anything as of late so maybe working to drop something in the coming days to week.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You say that like it's a bad thing. RDR is ****in gay bro, GTA should never die. why would I want to play "Mr Hands in The Revenant" when i can body people in gta online

What you mean Mr hands explain why you think rdr is gay?

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I think regardless of RDR 2 and how popular or unpopular it is there will be more DLCs for GTA 5 and GTA will keep on going. Since Rockstar is making $500 million off shark cards and whatnot four years after the game came out I don't see them stopping anytime soon. Plus they are different genres of games, so why not keep going with both? GTA has things that RDR can never have (flying cars, jet packs, doomsday heists) and each game is going to appeal to people for different reasons. Waaaayyy too much money in GTA to not keep going with it. I wouldn't be surprised if the success of GTA 5 pushes back development of GTA 6 another few years.

I would bet that if a DLC is coming out it's going to be around Easter. I just hope it's this sea-based DLC that has been rumored. I would love a CEO shipping industry, some new boats, and a submarine.

I'm throwing 20 cent at fake cosplayer pretending to be the military as they choke on showing up

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am 100% certain there is no DLC this week as R* would have given us a tease last week.

I think we have an event week coming with expensive items on sale and then they will announce a new DLC trailer
on Friday coming on Tuesday after everyone has spent their money...

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't have a clue what this DLC going to be my bet is probably sea based no idea.

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling something big will come the week Far Cry 5 is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register