• No

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
C

costlyy

Banned
Reaction score
Yo,

Im thinking about buying rgh again, I used to mod few years ago and Im just wondering how active is 360. Did backward comp boosted players activity ?

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Backwards compatibility has helped in keeping some Xbox 369 games alive. As well as just pure community interest. There are still a decent amount of people who play, though most are modern these days.

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
its still active tho has dived down a bit due to next gen.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yo,

Im thinking about buying rgh again, I used to mod few years ago and Im just wondering how active is 360. Did backward comp boosted players activity ?
Make sure if you do buy another one you take full advantage of the console. Going online with it is entertaining only for so long for some people. Slap in a big HDD and make sure to back up lots of games, roms, and mods to mess with in case you get bored of going on XBL.

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
They just released an update, so YES

S

saxjonz

Reaction score
They are still making games for this platform. I’m thinking it will be good for awhile longer. It’s a good platform.

U

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Reaction score
People are still playing halo 3 and reach etc. and some of the older COD games (MW2 and MW3). So yes the community is alive. However it isn't nowhere close to what it use to be lol.

T

Thextrememodzz

Reaction score
if you allready had one, you know the perks :smile:
i would buy one again, just to play every singel Xbox 360 game and classic game there is :smile:

Top Bottom