Iron Man.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by NicksMods, Jun 26, 2009 with 6 replies and 276 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicksMods

NicksMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yay i did it again, if you saw this in person it would look so much better. Same colors and all. Burgundy and gold in person you can see your reflection :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would have added a poll but se7 ****ed it up.

2. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    It doesn't look too bad.

I like the red color you used it looks very nice. As for the gold like I've said before I really don't like gold, but it doesn't look too bad on your controller.

It looks like your controller doesn't have the rubber pads on the analog sticks, did you take them off?

3. OP
    NicksMods

NicksMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i took them off but to my surprise it doesn't mess with the grip... like i thought my fingers would slip easier and they don't. Also still feels the same. As for the gold i'm not a big fan either i just wanted a iron man controller and made one.

4. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    It loos good but I would have stuck with the grip part.

5. OP
    NicksMods

NicksMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The grip = rubber.

Spray paint on rubber = ****ty paint job, cracks lines etc and it would feel weird.

6. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    true but if you would put tape over it and leave it black, that's if you had the black 360 controller.

7. OP
    NicksMods

NicksMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not even the black controllers have black analog sticks, i had to get mine from a orig xbox controller. But either way i don't see black or gray watching. But i guess next time i do this i could get texture paint for that area?