What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

iPhone X Preorder/Release Date

B

belladieslast

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
So I preordered the Iphone X last night, and the expected release date is suppose to be November 3rd but mine wont ship off until November 22 :/ SOOOOOO did anyone else preorder and get lucky with a November 3rd shipping date?

FrodoSwaggins15

FrodoSwaggins15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup. I was able to get mine confirmed to deliver by November 3rd. About an hour before launch, I used the Apple Store app to "set up" what I wanted to buy and add it to favorites. I was able to choose color, GB size, network, and the type of payment beforehand, and once the pre orders went live, I just clicked on the configuration that I had set as a favorite and checked out with Apple Pay. I got the conformation email like 3 mins after pre orders went live.

Top Bottom
Login
Register