What's new

Unsolved iPhone Question

• Thread starter ClassiC ShanK
  • Start date
  • Views 328
C

ClassiC ShanK

Reaction score
I am planning on getting an iPhone this week and was wondering a few things. The first would be if it is possible to jailbreak an iPhone with the highest firmware and if an iPhone is jail broken is it safe to use installous on AT&T without risk of getting in trouble. Thats all for now. Thanks.

Operating System
  1. iOS
S

Blac

Getting There
Reaction score
Yeah, you can jailbreak an iPod with the highest available firmware, which I think is 4.1.
And no, you wouldn't get in trouble since AT&T only provide you with the function of making calls, etc. the actual software is Apple's.

C

ClassiC ShanK

Reaction score
Yeah, you can jailbreak an iPod with the highest available firmware, which I think is 4.1.
And no, you wouldn't get in trouble since AT&T only provide you with the function of making calls, etc. the actual software is Apple's.

So I can jailbreak an iPhone with the highest firmware and use installous for apps etc and have no risk? (sorry if it sounds like I'm basically asking the question all over again, I'm just making certain.)

And I'm assuming you meant iPhone.

A

ALEXS2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. you can use green poison to jailbreak and yes you can use installous. i use it everyday : ) no worries

Top Bottom