• Start date
  • Views 319
Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So, about 2 weeks ago my iphone 5s completly screwed up. It was on IOS 7.1.1 or around that and has been jailbroken for about 4 months. I was on instagram when I pressed my DM's an my IPhone just shut down. It then start doing a constant boot logo as it does if you jailbreak it wrong sometimes. But, I put it in DFU mode and hard restored the whole phone but it still does nothing. It boots up goes to logo blue screens then shuts off. I have no clue how to fix this an I really do not feel like buying a new phone now. I've gone to multiple stores and a couple say that the software on the phone is gone (Nothing to boot to) So yea.
Can someone help?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You're still on iOS 7.1.1. You're just in a Boot Loop. Download tinyumbrela and put your iDevice into dfu mode, the click on the 'put device in recovery' then restore with itunes.

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Reaction score
Sin$
You're still on iOS 7.1.1. You're just in a Boot Loop. Download tinyumbrela and put your iDevice into dfu mode, the click on the 'put device in recovery' then restore with itunes.
Already put it in DFU mode an restored. fully restored and still does it. But if it was a bootloop it wouldn't be blue screening right?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Already put it in DFU mode an restored. fully restored and still does it. But if it was a bootloop it wouldn't be blue screening right?
It's probably a hardware malfunction. If you've restored, then you do have Software (iOS) on you phone. It's the actual phone messing up, in this care the screen.

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Reaction score
Sin$
It's probably a hardware malfunction. If you've restored, then you do have Software (iOS) on you phone. It's the actual phone messing up, in this care the screen.
Well, I actually did have one of the companies replace the screen to see if that was the case... Negative. It's not the screen.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I actually did have one of the companies replace the screen to see if that was the case... Negative. It's not the screen.
It must be the hardware. Whatever displays the screen, not the touch pad. The OS was restored, so there is nothing wrong wwith the software.

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Reaction score
Sin$
It must be the hardware. Whatever displays the screen, not the touch pad. The OS was restored, so there is nothing wrong wwith the software.
Thats what i was thinking when it wasn't the screen. So what should I do send it to apple or something?

Top Bottom
Login
Register