What's new

Unsolved iPhone faded screen

M

m13k2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just bought a iphone seller claim that there is no water damage the screen looks like this
What do you suggest for me to do??

Operating System
  1. iOS
J

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Was the transaction over PayPal? Dispute it.

M

m13k2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O no the iPhone doesn't have water damage what should I do??? Is it dead pixels? Would I need a new LCD

L

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Try a resotre through itunes, if that doesnt work then take it to a genius! if you have a warranty go trade it back if restore dont work

J

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Unless you knew about this damage the seller did deceive you so you would have a chance at winning the dispute.

I would recommend getting it professionally fixed or diagnosed if you lose the dispute since a faded screen could be a number of issues. Do you have Apple store near you?

M

m13k2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it off warranty and I might just fix the screen myself because if I got to apple there going to tell that it 150 for a replacement

Last edited:
O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I think it off warranty and I might just fix the screen myself because if I got to apple there going to tell that it 150 for a replacement
Looks like the LCD screen to me. Just try a restore first though.

J

Justinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just bought a iphone seller claim that there is no water damage the screen looks like this
What do you suggest for me to do??

If there is not water damage you need to replace the lcd screen. I have fixed a few of these. (simple)
If there is water damage, you either got water on the lcd or on the logic board. (costly problem)

L

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
The LCD Screen could possibly somehow burnt out, first try a restore before you waste money

Top Bottom