What's new

Unsolved iphone 5s turns off after restore (boot loop) when unpugged from laptop and gets bricked again.

D

DanX360

Reaction score
in sick of this, I have a iPhone 5s that has been working perfectly until it got bricked and got stuck on a boot loop, I restored it (by updating it) and unplugged it from my laptop (at 80/90 percent) after signing in, downloading the icloud backup, ect. AND IT F*CKING TURNS OFF, I tried to put it in the charger but all I got was a boot loop, then I tried taking out my sim card (some stupid website said it would help) and this time the apple logo showed up for one second AND I GET A F*CKING BLACK SCREEN. When I take it off the charger it turns off (screen turns off) but when I put it into my laptop it gets into another boot loop and iTunes does not detect my device. My device has been on the wall charger now for the whole entire time i've been typing this and its still on a black screen (the screen is on but nothing on it). Im so f*cking sick of this how do I fix this issue pls help.

update, its turned it self off and showed the charging icon for a sec then tried to boot again but only got a black screen again.

Operating System
  1. iOS
C

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
in sick of this, I have a iPhone 5s that has been working perfectly until it got bricked and got stuck on a boot loop, I restored it (by updating it) and unplugged it from my laptop (at 80/90 percent) after signing in, downloading the icloud backup, ect. AND IT F*CKING TURNS OFF, I tried to put it in the charger but all I got was a boot loop, then I tried taking out my sim card (some stupid website said it would help) and this time the apple logo showed up for one second AND I GET A F*CKING BLACK SCREEN. When I take it off the charger it turns off (screen turns off) but when I put it into my laptop it gets into another boot loop and iTunes does not detect my device. My device has been on the wall charger now for the whole entire time i've been typing this and its still on a black screen (the screen is on but nothing on it). Im so f*cking sick of this how do I fix this issue pls help.

update, its turned it self off and showed the charging icon for a sec then tried to boot again but only got a black screen again.
Did you originally have it Jailbroken and then it got stuck on boot loop and you restored it? There is somethings that might help you in this thread here! If those don't work I will continue to try and help you troubleshoot the problem.

D

DanX360

Reaction score
Did you originally have it Jailbroken and then it got stuck on boot loop and you restored it? There is somethings that might help you in this thread here! If those don't work I will continue to try and help you troubleshoot the problem.
No, it’s not jailbroken.

C

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
No, it’s not jailbroken.
Try the solutions in that thread including the program provided in that thread and see if that works!

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Enter DFU, restore, setup as new and don't restore your iCloud backup and you're good to go. :wink: :thumbsup:

Top Bottom