• Start date
  • Views 919
Evolved

Evolved

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
111004064313-sot-apple-iphone-4s-00002803-story-top.jpg

Apple Link

Today Apple revealed the iPhone 4S. A new upgrade from apple which contains new features and technology. The iPhone 4S is scheduled to come out October 14th at 8am in any Apple retail stores. Pre-orders start October 7th. The 16gb model is priced at $199, $299 for the 32gb model and $399 for the 64gb model. All the prices include a 2-year contract with either Sprint, Verzion or AT&T carriers. Now you are wondering what is new about this iPhone? well, the new "smartphone" contains a new A5 processor which is said to be 7x faster in rendering graphics and 2x faster at processing data. The camera will be 8-megapixel and shooting video capable of 1080p. There will also be a feature called "Siri" which is a new voice recognition system which lets you control your iPhone by voice, you can also convert your voice into text which is a cool feature in my opinion. Of course there will iOS 5 and iCloud in this new version of the iPhone. Are you guys getting this new iPhone 4S?​

ebcc6127.png

Source

IttyBittyNinja

IttyBittyNinja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Galaxy S2 > iPhone 4S
Picked up Galaxy S2 Sunday actually after having a 3G for so long. It's hard to believe that the S2 has actually been around for awhile internationally and it kicks the s*** out of the 4S :tongue:

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Picked up Galaxy S2 Sunday actually after having a 3G for so long. It's hard to believe that the S2 has actually been around for awhile internationally and it kicks the s*** out of the 4S :tongue:
Really? I was lucky enough to import the thing and enjoyed it for a while, I do like the physical button over the touch buttons but that is user preference. Technology is advancing so fast now...

IttyBittyNinja

IttyBittyNinja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I was lucky enough to import the thing and enjoyed it for a while, I do like the physical button over the touch buttons but that is user preference. Technology is advancing so fast now...
Yeah it finally came to North America and released it's AT&T version. Gotta say it's a beauty. 4S will need a lot more than putting in a few things and saying it's "ahead of its time".

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score

Okay lets just compare things which you haven't even used yet. Would you just look at the specs of a car on paper to decide your purchase or actually try it?

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Okay lets just compare things which you haven't even used yet. Would you just look at the specs of a car on paper to decide your purchase or actually try it?

But if it's some POS clunker compared to a new viper, would you really have to test drive it first?

I do agree with you though.

@OP apple dun screwed the pooch with this one, their stocks dropped 4% after they announced this.

Evolved

Evolved

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
But if it's some POS clunker compared to a new viper, would you really have to test drive it first?

I do agree with you though.

@OP apple dun screwed the pooch with this one, their stocks dropped 4% after they announced this.
that sucks that their stocks dropped.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
siri isn't that big... im pretty sure android has had that for a while lol.

Chloroform

Capt Numbnutz

Forum Addict Greeter
Reaction score
I'll stick with my Evo 4g. apples phones and tablets are just a waste of money. sure technology is moving faster and faster on a daily basis but I wouldn't buy an iPhone 4s because the processor is faster. that would be like buying a new laptop every year because a new core ix chip came out.

plus most people have a free upgrade every 2 years, so you have to trade in your old phone to get a discount to get the next iphone. if every phone company had free upgrades yearly that would be a different story. to me if I would even be interested in the iphone I'd wait till next October.

melon2007

melon2007

92% Halo
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score

In what way(s)?