• Start date
  • Views 350
Status
Not open for further replies.
oOCAMPBELLOo

oOCAMPBELLOo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys , so im an apple fan boy and getting the new 4S next friday . but im getting it on contract this time , as previous ones ive had as pay as you go , and was wondering , the monthly price im going for is £36 which comes with all the texts and stuff i need , but i was wondering , if im trading in/upgrading my pay as you go phone , do i get money off or anything? thanks

Motorola

Motorola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys , so im an apple fan boy and getting the new 4S next friday . but im getting it on contract this time , as previous ones ive had as pay as you go , and was wondering , the monthly price im going for is £36 which comes with all the texts and stuff i need , but i was wondering , if im trading in/upgrading my pay as you go phone , do i get money off or anything? thanks
If I understood this right, No. Unless you are getting a new contract/ adding a new line, it's full price starting at $599, new 2 year contact is $199.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
only way you could get cheaper is if you use your upgrade when ever you are supposed to receive that.

Status
Not open for further replies.