What's new

Iphone 4

F

Fab1an

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i upgraded to a new phone a while ago but still have my iphone 4. How should i sell it by parts or all together? The back of it is shattered, the power botton is broken, and the up volume is broken too. I know it wont sell for much but what way is the best for more profit?

S

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is no profit in a iphone 4 much less one that has problems. its just too old of a phone. i would just throw it in a drawer for a backup in case your new one gets destroyed or use it for a ipod only. i don't even think perfect condition ones sell for more than 50$ these days on craigslist.

K

Kosty

We Trippy Mane
Reaction score
So i upgraded to a new phone a while ago but still have my iphone 4. How should i sell it by parts or all together? The back of it is shattered, the power botton is broken, and the up volume is broken too. I know it wont sell for much but what way is the best for more profit?
You could sell it on Swappa's boneyard but you wouldn't get but like $15 for it. Probably better just to hold on to it like sand1303 said

F

Fab1an

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could sell it on Swappa's boneyard but you wouldn't get but like $15 for it. Probably better just to hold on to it like sand1303 said
Ok ill think about it. I wasn't trying to get rich also. I just wanted some extra change.

S

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya was just saying the little bit u can get for it isn't gunna be worth the trouble of trying to sell it. u can get maybe 20 bucks if your lucky which will buy you a nice dinner i guess. to me it wouldn't be worth the trouble of meeting up with someone who could waste your time (craigslist), or shipping it somewhere

Last edited:
F

Fab1an

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya was just saying the little bit u can get for it isn't gunna be worth the trouble of trying to sell it. u can get maybe 20 bucks if your lucky which will buy you a nice dinner i guess. to me it wouldn't be worth the trouble of meeting up with someone who could waster your time (craigslist), or shipping it somewhere
Yeah you are right. Ill just keep it

S

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant count the number of times i have been stood up and sat waiting for 30-45 minutes just to never hear from the person that i was suppose to be meeting. i do go through a lot of phones because i am always wanting to try new ones out. so i use craigslist a lot. it has gotten to the point where no matter how much i want something i never go out of my way to meet anyone anymore.

F

Fab1an

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant count the number of times i have been stood up and sat waiting for 30-45 minutes just to never hear from the person that i was suppose to be meeting. i do go through a lot of phones because i am always wanting to try new ones out. so i use craigslist a lot. it has gotten to the point where no matter how much i want something i never go out of my way to meet anyone anymore.
Im sorry man that must suck.

Top Bottom