• Thread starter iITz Bandz
  • Start date
  • Views 581
iITz Bandz

iITz Bandz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i have an Jailbroken Iphone 4 (IOS7). I tin to forget to charge my phone and everytime it dies i get caught in an Bootloop and i haft to constantly restore my Iphone using Itunes. Are there any Jailbreaking programes out there that wont cause me to get stuck in an bootloop while Powering Off my Iphone or when my phone dies?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your device jailbroken? Sound like you are on a tethered jailbreak which is causing the bootloop. If not looks like you will need to restore your iPhone and all should be good.

iITz Bandz

iITz Bandz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your device jailbroken? Sound like you are on a tethered jailbreak which is causing the bootloop. If not looks like you will need to restore your iPhone and all should be good.

Ok thanks and im not sure which one im on lol.

Restore your phone and Jailbreak with this.
http://evasi0n.com
You won't have the problem again.

Thank you very much Ill try this asap!

Bears

Bears

Contributor
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a possibility that you have what they call a "tethered" jailbreak. It basically that you device is fine if it dies or powers off, you just have to plug it into the computer and run the program and it will boot up just fine.

iITz Bandz

iITz Bandz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a possibility that you have what they call a "tethered" jailbreak. It basically that you device is fine if it dies or powers off, you just have to plug it into the computer and run the program and it will boot up just fine.

Only if I knew this a week ago lol!

Top Bottom
Login
Register