Unsolved Iphone 4 Bootloop

• Thread starter iITz Bandz
  • Start date
  • Views 462
I

iITz Bandz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so i have an Jailbroken Iphone 4 (IOS7). I tin to forget to charge my phone and everytime it dies i get caught in an Bootloop and i haft to constantly restore my Iphone using Itunes. Are there any Jailbreaking programes out there that wont cause me to get stuck in an bootloop while Powering Off my Iphone or when my phone dies?

Operating System
  1. iOS
D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Is your device jailbroken? Sound like you are on a tethered jailbreak which is causing the bootloop. If not looks like you will need to restore your iPhone and all should be good.

R

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Restore your phone and Jailbreak with this.
http://evasi0n.com
You won't have the problem again.

I

iITz Bandz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your device jailbroken? Sound like you are on a tethered jailbreak which is causing the bootloop. If not looks like you will need to restore your iPhone and all should be good.

Ok thanks and im not sure which one im on lol.

Restore your phone and Jailbreak with this.
http://evasi0n.com
You won't have the problem again.

Thank you very much Ill try this asap!

B

Bears

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a possibility that you have what they call a "tethered" jailbreak. It basically that you device is fine if it dies or powers off, you just have to plug it into the computer and run the program and it will boot up just fine.

I

iITz Bandz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a possibility that you have what they call a "tethered" jailbreak. It basically that you device is fine if it dies or powers off, you just have to plug it into the computer and run the program and it will boot up just fine.

Only if I knew this a week ago lol!

R

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Only if I knew this a week ago lol!
That's why I gave you the Evasi0n 7 Jailbreak. It's untethered so you won't get this problem.

R

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Haven't tested yet but I have tried the Evasi0n 7 Jailbreak and it works perfectly!

Thanks for suggesting! Works perfectly.
No problem, if you need anymore help, feel free to ask me. :smile:

Top Bottom