Unsolved iphone 3gs data recovery

• Thread starter HAWK zer0
  • Start date
  • Views 356
H

HAWK zer0

GTA V HOST
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I really need help with my iphone today! I have had it since it came out and have not synced it in over a year now I really need to recover some photos and doc`s! Can anyone help me recover some data on the phone before I restore it,or help me get past the boot logo? I think its the mobilewatchdog that is at fault but I need help! I have also found this on the web but am struggling because I don`t have my shsh blobs, they should be stored on saurik`s server but I cant grab them since I dont know how? I heard you can grab them with tinyumbrella but I need them physicly on my desktop for the program I mentioned above ramdisk link please help I really need these photos and documents badly!
iphone specs: 3gs(old bootrom)
firmware 3.1.2(blackrain jailbreak)
Cydia says shsh blobs stored from 3.1.2 - 4.2

Operating System
  1. iOS
M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I can only think of one way, there have been certain firmware upgrades which kept all your all info and apps. Find out download it (not in iTunes) and run it through the appropriate jailbreak. Otherwise you're pretty much screwed.

P

Powerlosiry

Reaction score
I just lost all my data from iPhone. I tried the backups but as soon as restore was completed, it would lose data again. I disconnected after recover but still no data.

Out of desperation, as I have all my passwords etc on it (yes, I know) but I trusted the iTunes backup system. I looked on the net and some passage introduce about iPhone data recovery. I tested it and there it all was.

All data info and everything else is available. It saves it in a file which you open.

Now I have to type it all in again. Nightmare. I hope this helps you all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom