Status
Not open for further replies.
punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just read this and im so stoked since this applies to me!!!!

The original plan was to offer mildly subsidized prices of $399 and $499 for the 16GB and 32GB versions of the iPhone 3G S to AT&T customers who weren't currently "upgrade eligible," but the carrier's having a change of heart, ostensibly in response to... you know, people wanting to pay less. The new plan is to let anyone with an upgrade date in the months of June, July, August, or September get in on the fully discounted $199 / $299 price points, which should cover a good number of existing 3G owners. Unfortunately, the way the upgrade date is calculated is black magic involving your monthly bill, your credit rating, your contract, and your astrological sign, so you'll need to log in to AT&T's site or call up a rep to figure out the full deal; we're told customers should start to see those new discounts reflected on their accounts as of tomorrow. And don't worry -- anyone who's already preordered will be receiving a full refund for the difference.

AT&T relents a little, lets iPhone 3G customers with upcoming upgrade dates buy 3G S at full subsidy

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also D/L it straight from the apple website free of charge, then restore to it in iTunes :smile:

H

hoss halo3 modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Venomous Fire said:
You can also D/L it straight from the apple website free of charge, then restore to it in iTunes :smile:

Lol he is talking about the iphone 3GS

H

HLGExecutioner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL... I don't think you can download hardware...

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, I completely read that as "download 3.0 for iphone 3G"

/retard

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Venomous Fire said:

Ya dumb dumb. haha

H

hoss halo3 modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Venomous Fire said:
LOL, I completely read that as "download 3.0 for iphone 3G"

/retard

Lol its kool we all make mistakes:thumbup:

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so does this mean I can upgrade without having to spend $500-600?

You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing. Additional discounts may be available on 08/30/2010

iPhone Upgrade
As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a higher price, along with a 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. Please proceed with the online upgrade process for pricing details. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 08/30/2010

8/30/2010 is August, so.......?

Ibdc

Ibdc

VIP
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it said
The new plan is to let anyone with an upgrade date in the months of June, July, August, or September get in on the fully discounted $199 / $299 price points, which should cover a good number of existing 3G owners.
Technically my upgrade month is august, so purely by that sentence, I should be eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register