Good evening sinners,
It has come to my attention that Niantic is handing out IP bans for people using excessive amounts of bots on one IP address. This happens because the bot keeps spamming request API for actions for the bot. One way to avoid this is to use less than 4 bots at once, but for some, including myself, it's too late for that.
IP bans are not permanent, but depending on how many times the bot made requests to the API after you received your ban will determine how long you're actually banned for. This can be an inconvenience for many of you, including myself.
How to know if you're IP banned? Simple. Your bot will say "No usable PokeStops found" or you'll have an infinite soft ban loop.
Workaround? (not good at tutorials so bare with me)
You will then be a flat rate user, which allows you to enjoy Unlimited Traffic Volume free for for one year. That should be more than enough to bot your accounts.
- Open your browser and visit http://www.okayfreedom.com/
- Click "Download OkayFreedom" for free
- Install OkayFreedom on your computer via the okayfreedomintdle.exe file (you should know how to do this)
- Navigate to this specific OkayFreedom promo page and input your valid email address
- Hit submit and check your email for your premium code (ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRST-UVWX-YZ12-3456 format)
- Look in your taskbar for a little icon that looks like an eye. Right click it.
- Click "Enter Premium Code"
- Enter your premium code that you received in your email, and hit "Redeem"
This VPN also provides the luxury of switching to a different VPN in the click of a button.
Simply do the following:
- Click the little eye icon in your taskbar
- Hover over countries
- Select new country (make sure Pokémon GO is playable there, I'd assume)
Feel free to tweak this tutorial around, as I said I'm not very good at making them. Just please give credit where credit is due.
What ISP do you have?I got IP banned, and my question is, how long is the IP-Ban?
2 hours? 8hours? maybe 2 Days?
Haxton and Necrobot have both been "discontinued" if you get my drift. The developers have taken down the projects.Hey.
Just installed this.
Unfortunately, my Necrobot has stopped working as soon as I finished the installation.
Even disabling OkayFreedom isnt working.
This doesn't work on my PC. I get error messages. If it works for you, then it should solve the IP ban.What about
1. Open CMD
2. use these commands in this order!
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /renew
IP bans are temporary, unless they've changed; to my knowledge they haven't.IP bans will be perma.