• Thread starter Phoenix Soar
  • Start date
  • Views 541
Phoenix Soar

Phoenix Soar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a different ip address from my rgh and my computer. Im trying to install xbox neighborhood but since ip addresses are different it wont work. Any suggestions on how to fix, btw im using wireless.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a different ip address from my rgh and my computer. Im trying to install xbox neighborhood but since ip addresses are different it wont work. Any suggestions on how to fix, btw im using wireless.
Make sure you're connected to the same wireless network (if you have a 2.4GHz/5GHz dualband router, you must be on the same band)

If you mean local IPs, matching ones would result in a networking conflict, so if 192.168.1.XXX/10.0.0.XXX don't match, that doesn't matter.

Phoenix Soar

Phoenix Soar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you're connected to the same wireless network (if you have a 2.4GHz/5GHz dualband router, you must be on the same band)

If you mean local IPs, matching ones would result in a networking conflict, so if 192.168.1.XXX/10.0.0.XXX don't match, that doesn't matter.
like at the end one says .4 and the other is .7

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You type in the IP of the xbox into neighborhood if you have xbdm.xex set as a plugin. Or you can just type JTAG instead of the IP.

Top Bottom
Login
Register