Solved ios 9.1 and 9.2 jailbreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz

Diaz

Se7ensins Official Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi 7s members, I was just wondering if anyone had an idea of when a jailbreak would be out for either 9.1 or 9.2 thanks :smile:

Operating System
  1. iOS
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi 7s members, I was just wondering if anyone had an idea of when a jailbreak would be out for either 9.1 or 9.2 thanks :smile:
Nothing has been posted as of yet, just some rumors, none of which have been confirmed. We are just going to have to keep waiting till something official has been posted.

Diaz

Diaz

Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing has been posted as of yet, just some rumors, none of which have been confirmed. We are just going to have to keep waiting till something official has been posted.
okay thanks, ughh.. I want my phone to be jail broken again so bad I should have never updated.. I had no idea it was going to take this long

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
okay thanks, ughh.. I want my phone to be jail broken again so bad I should have never updated.. I had no idea it was going to take this long
It's not taken long at all, iOS 9 is one of the only versions of iOS to be jailbroken within 2 to 3 weeks of release. Just be patient.

Diaz

Diaz

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not taken long at all, iOS 9 is one of the only versions of iOS to be jailbroken within 2 to 3 weeks of release. Just be patient.
alright thanks man, when do YOU think we will be fully jail broken again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register