Status
Not open for further replies.
CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets say I didn't like it. How will I downgrade back to iOS 7? I'm also using a 4S for upgrading, I never had jailbreak on it if that's part of the question. Any help?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Apple normally does not allow users to downgrade from iOS 8 to iOS 7, but for a very small period of time Apple servers will verify the update with iOS 7.1.2 or iOS 8.

If your device hasn't been jailbroken in the past then you most definitely will not be able to downgrade.

You can currently downgrade, but you may want to hurry before that door closes if it hasn't already been closed. Download your ipsw from somewhere hold shift+ click on "restore" and select your firmware that you have downloaded.

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
If your device hasn't been jailbroken in the past then you most definitely will not be able to downgrade.

You can currently downgrade, but you may want to hurry before that door closes if it hasn't already been closed. Download your ipsw from somewhere hold shift+ click on "restore" and select your firmware that you have downloaded.
I have, I'm just taking precautions. I typed this as iOS 8 was updating my 4S, heh. It has finished updating and It's awesome and I'm loving it. Not regretting it! Thanks for the help, I'll just report this for locking :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register