• Thread starter iV3RTiGO
  • Start date
  • Views 1,587
iV3RTiGO

iV3RTiGO

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent really been keeping up with this new ios 7 but my sister wants me to get it for her. Ive been looking for the right download for iPhone 4 GSM but every site says file isnt availiable. Have any of you guys done this and wanna help?

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Probobably would get better results if you posted in the IOS section...

irafanv

irafanv

I'm done for now.
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent really been keeping up with this new ios 7 but my sister wants me to get it for her. Ive been looking for the right download for iPhone 4 GSM but every site says file isnt availiable. Have any of you guys done this and wanna help?
That is because the iPhone 4/4s cannot handle ios7
It will lag terribly and not work properly. Even the iPhone 5 has issues with it.

bobtqAPG

bobtqAPG

Apple Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't recommend installing a beta on your sister's phone. Things will likely go wrong and you'll be left dealing with it

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
No. She water logged her first one. Cracked her second one and i tried to fix it but the whole insides ****ed up. Her third one cracked but I fixed it correctly. 

Sorry, I saw the #FreeCakes sig and thought it was Cakes..... : /
But i am cakes..

A

anon16841

You could find a workaround, but not worth your time and effort. It will not work well.
It actually works the same as it would for the iPhone 5.

So the iPhone 4 really cant get it at all?
Yes you can, I'm on a iPhone 4 with iOS 7. It works completely fine, it just lags sometimes, it lags for everyone with iOS 7. (It's not as bad as it was during the first beta for iOS 7.)

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It actually works the same as it would for the iPhone 5.

Yes you can, I'm on a iPhone 4 with iOS 7. It works completely fine, it just lags sometimes, it lags for everyone with iOS 7. (It's not as bad as it was during the first beta for iOS 7.)

Nah, each iDevice has different problems with it. For now with the iPhone 5 it's issues with wifi connectivity. Lag is a lot better than it was for Beta 1. Beta 3 removed the parallaxed background which fixed a lot of the lag and app crashing problems. It also cleaned up a lot of the features that the 4 didn't really need so if he really wants to update the phone for her, it wouldn't cause too many problems.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That is because the iPhone 4/4s cannot handle ios7
It will lag terribly and not work properly. Even the iPhone 5 has issues with it.

Totally bro.

14f1147edf522cdeeb97c5a377ab2380.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register