Solved iOS 7.1 Tethered Jailbreak: Issues with Cydia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have jailbroken my iPhone 4 on iOS 7.1 with geeksn0w. I have encountered issues with many apps in the BigBoss Repo. The main ones that I am most concerned with are the lack of iFile and Flex 2. When I search for the app, they appear, but it says my current iOS does not support the app. Any support would be greatly appreciated......

Shoutout to the Diet Moderator, Steve!! He has helped a lot with my jailbreak troubleshooting

Operating System
  1. iOS
RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
Most the tweaks and themes on Cydia won't support 7.1 because the Evad3rs (Official Jailbreak Team) haven't jailbroken 7.1
Until they jailbreak it I doubt many tweaks in cydia will make there tweaks support 7.1
Hope I helped :smile:

Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, thank you very much, my man! Why are all the apps from the biteyourapple repo compatible, but most from the Big Boss repo are not? Would it be okay to download iFile and Flex 2 from biteyourapple? I know Flex 2 is a cracked version, but that's better than not having it at all. I just don't know what's up with iFile...

It's a free app that's compatible from biteyourapple, but not from the Big Boss repo. Why?

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
On my iPhone 7.0.4 I have biteyourapple cracked iFile but I haven't tried the cracked Flex yet.
And I don't think BigBoss will be supporting 7.1 until the Evad3rs come out with a 7.1 Jailbreak.
Hope I was able to help you :smile:

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
At one stage I don't think iFile was free and that's why they made a cracked version.
Any more questions feel free to ask me :smile:

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't say all of them are but most are.
Also I would say stay away from Sinful iphone tweaks, they stuffed my phone and I had a black screen after I downloaded one of there tweaks.

Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. Thanks bud! Mind starting a PM conversation with me, so if I have a question, I don't have to revert back to thread and get it pushed to the top?

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. Thanks bud! Mind starting a PM conversation with me, so if I have a question, I don't have to revert back to thread and get it pushed to the top?
Good idea, I've started a conversation with you where you can ask me all your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register