Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

iOS 5 on ipad !help!

Discussion in 'iOS Support' started by NeWz-, Jun 7, 2011 with 3 replies and 1,483 views.

1. NeWz-

NeWz- Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I Put ios 5 on my ipad 2 and i get this to work and i cant do anything elts it just says cant activate.
    i followed this

Activate iOS 5

1. Triple click the home button. This will activate the Voice Over.
    2. Triple click the home button and Emergency Call will appear.
    3. Click on Emergency Call and, while it's switching, swipe with your three fingers down.
    4. The Notification Center will appear!
    5. Click on the Weather widget. The Weather app will load.
    6. Click on the home button to exit to the iPhone's springboard.

That's it. Your iPhone is activated and fully operative. Enjoy and thank Mert Erdir for this clever link. He has this words to say:

is there diff way to do on ipad?

2. iDaze

iDaze Contributor

Ratings:
  3. OP
    NeWz-

NeWz- Enthusiast

Ratings:
    daze gtfo or i block u on aim :speechless:

4. XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX J3W CR3W Retired

Ratings:
    You can buy a developer account, endy is selling spots for $5, check it out: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/506682-ios-5-beta-activation/