iOS 4.2 BETA Released For Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

(GranDaddyPurp)

New York City Native
Premium
Reaction score

iOS 4.2 Beta has been released and this should be great news for iPad Owners since it includes Folders, Multi-tasking, AirPrint, and the ability to use AirPlay via iTunes from your iPad.

The update should be released November 2nd.

The update is also available for iPhone [3G-3GS-4] and for the iPod Touch [2nd-3rd-4th generations]. iOS 4 for iPad comes in at 514 MB and for the iPhone 4, 617 MB.

The update is available at [font="'Century Gothic"]developer.apple.com[/font]

V

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
whats AirPLay?

V

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
This would get rid of my jailbreak for my 3GS. Good find though

B

(GranDaddyPurp)

New York City Native
Premium
Reaction score
whats AirPLay?

Wirelessly stream videos, music, and photos from iPad to the new Apple TV, and stream music to AirPlay speakers or receivers, including AirPort Express. <-- Copy and paste from apple's website lol

This would get rid of my jailbreak for my 3GS. Good find though

Well you can't actually get it now unless you have a developers account. I might give it a try since I can downgrade if I wanted to.

V

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Wirelessly stream videos, music, and photos from iPad to the new Apple TV, and stream music to AirPlay speakers or receivers, including AirPort Express. <-- Copy and paste from apple's website lol

Well you can't actually get it now unless you have a developers account. I might give it a try since I can downgrade if I wanted to.
i have a dev account lol

B

(GranDaddyPurp)

New York City Native
Premium
Reaction score
Oh lol. I'm going to buy it hopefully Friday or Saturday. I just dont know if its worth the money even though you get charged each year.

K

KorrupTion

Reaction score

iOS 4.2 Beta has been released and this should be great news for iPad Owners since it includes Folders, Multi-tasking, AirPrint, and the ability to use AirPlay via iTunes from your iPad.

The update should be released November 2nd.

The update is also available for iPhone [3G-3GS-4] and for the iPod Touch [2nd-3rd-4th generations]. iOS 4 for iPad comes in at 514 MB and for the iPhone 4, 617 MB.

The update is available at [font="'Century Gothic"]developer.apple.com[/font]
[/quot
Great post.!

B

(GranDaddyPurp)

New York City Native
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks.

T

ThaCaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to pay money to each year for a developers account?

B

(GranDaddyPurp)

New York City Native
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah. Each year is $99 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom