Invisibleshield

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by T Sizzles, Jan 14, 2009 with 1 replies and 455 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T Sizzles

T Sizzles VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Anyone else use these for their iPhone? I just got mine today, and Best Buy didn't have that big of a selection of cases so I decided to wait. These invisibleshields seem to get good reviews. Can anyone say if they're worth it?

P.S. here's a 50% off coupon for anyone who wants to buy an Invisiblesheild from Zagg.com

2. OP
    T Sizzles

T Sizzles VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Update:

Most of the reviews I've read about the Invisibleshield have been hit or miss. I got mine, followed their instructions to install it, and I've now ended up taking it off and I'm going to return it. It's a pain in the *** to put on, it's messy, and it doesn't look that good, even after you squeege the bubbles out and let it sit overnight. The touchscreen sensitivity is decreased. It leaves a sticky residue on the phone screen. I've been scrubbing the screen with the polishing cloth they include and it's slowly coming off.

Right now I'm just using the Incipio one that came with my rubber case. I plan on going to the Apple store tomorrow to pick up the Power Support Crystal films. Not only does it come with 2, but it also comes with a pickup sticker to take off any imperfections before you put it on.

I don't know how they manage to get it on flawlessly in their youtube videos. It's the hardest film to put on.

I got the Power Support Crystal Shields today.
    They're good. Easy to put on, comes with 2, and a static sticker that you put on the phone before you put the shield on to remove dust/lint. It's easy to put on, and the bubbles come out of it easily. It also says you can take it off and clean it.

Fingerprints do show up on the shield, but that's the point of the shield. Keep scratches and smudges off the screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.