What's new

Patched Invisible parts on Panto, Hotknife, Nero Custom and more...

• Thread starter cmp2005
  • Start date
  • Views 39,019
C

cmp2005

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks to the original founder of this i just wanted to share just did it on xbox one

I thought It looked pretty cool so I thought I would share It here I'm not sure if it only worked once hopefully not

1.buy panto if u dont already have one
2.go to mod shop(lsc customs)
3.go to body work
4.buy carbon the use joystick or d-pad to flickit up and down fast enough between stock and carbon
till u see invisble body then apply
5.go to roof buy carbon roof flick up n down fast enough till u see car without roof then apply if u just want the roof off
if u want back and roof off need to buy carobon roof and tail gate so up to u
for bumper u need extreme and carbon same for the back then thats it

remember to flick up and down on ur joystick fast enough so it would work

btw i just seen this is an old glitch that wasnt patched but it was a first for me

if u look at the video it will show u i had a hard time doing the front and back bumpers but i eventually got it

another post i found seems like an old glitch sorry

Once you are in an "Online Session" drive the Vehicle you wish to modify into the nearest LSC,
~Now scroll to the "Body-Part" section you are trying to Modify,
~Then purchase the the 2nd Option in that Section,(in a few special cases this may differ, however it usually only matters when adding parts.)
~Now spam(tap rapidly) "Up" and "Down" on the D-pad to scroll back and forth through the Stock Part Option and Option You Just Purchased,

(If the 2 parts are not next to eachother you may end up having to purchase another part when you lad on the correct modified part.)
~Then you should see the part change,(vanish or appear, whichever you are going for),(sometimes it will vanish and return quickly, simply keep scrolling and stop when you notice the part is gone.)
~Now when you notice the part is gone, select/purchase whichever part you have "highlighted",
~Then press "Circle/B" once or twice until you get to the Main LSC Menu,
~After that scroll to the NEXT "Body-Part" section you are trying to Modify and repeat the steps for it, OR continue to exit LSC and save the Modications you have Made to the Vehicle,
~Now you can re-enter LSC anytime after this and always added or remove the part(s) you just modified by purchasing another part in the same section, exiting LSC, and then re-entering LSC and purchasing "Option 1"["Stock" or "None"] for that Part Section.)

-Remove parts at LSC normally only done by Save Editor:
The Confirmed List of Vehicle and Removable Parts:
-The Buffalo(1):
●Front Bumper Lip
●Rear Bumper Lip
●Skirts
(This with the correct wheel and paint combo can make a decent FIB Replica.)
FIB Replica Tutorial Video:
-The Elegy RH8:
●The Spoiler
-The Futo:
●The Spoiler
Spoiler Removal Tutorial Video:
-The Hotknife:
●Hood
●Fenders
-The Panto:
●Front Bumper
●Rear Bumper
●Front Bumper Lip
●Rear Bumper Lip
●Skirts
●Rear Panel(& License Plate)
●Roof
-The Phoenix:
●The Spoiler
-The Ratloader:
●The Bed
-The Rusty Rebel:
●Roll Bar(& Lights)(*You MUST Purchase the LAST Bumper Option, not the Second.)(Once you have done the Glitch you can also Purchase the Second Option for the Wide Wheel Arches.)
RollBar Removal Tutorial Video:
-The Sandking SWB & XL:
●Side Steps(StepBars)
Side Steps(StepBars) Removal Tutorial Video:
●BullBar(*You MUST Purchase the LAST Bumper Option, not the Second.)(To Replace the BullBar you MUST Purchase the Third Bumper Option and then preform the glitch.)
BullBar Removal Tutorial Video:

-Nero Custom:

~Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've wanted to try this on my ps3 but I never got it to work, I'll try this method though

C

cmp2005

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its a little tricky but i def got it working on xbox 1 not even 15 mins ago

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't write out a tutorial this thread will be moved to the videos section and die and lonely death... Just a heads up (:

IAMWiggles

IAMWiggles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Needs a text tutorial.
Just flicking between them doesn't do anything.
Xbox One.

C

cmp2005

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tried my best doing a tut it worked for me on xb1 also added a couple more videos maybe it will help

R

Rollafat321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U can also use same method to remove back of rat loader and the roof off normal coquet

JumpManSatan

JumpManSatan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice Worked for me on ps4. Anyone know what other cars this works for?

E

Errol

Reaction score
Sin$
I posted this glitch 11 pages back. This works on the panto, coquette, and the rat loader. Not much else.

dammooo

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work on last gen

also you can remove fenders and engine trumpets off the hotknife using this method, on xb1 & PS4

dammooo

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work on last gen

also you can remove fenders and engine trumpets off the hotknife using this method, on xb1 & PS4

as well as removing the spoiler off the Phoenix, and also removing bumpers and skirts from a street Buffalo to make it somewhat of an FIB car, minus the lights

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I had trouble getting this to work at first on my Phoenix, I was flicking between options too slow. I had to turn the controller sideways, and use a finger on UP on the Dpad and another on DOWN, then alternate between the two very fast. Works every time now(XB1).

C

cmp2005

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea seem its very old sorry everyone for me it wasa new lol heres some more info i found thanks again to the original founders

-Remove parts at LSC normally only done by Save Editor:
The Confirmed List of Vehicle and Removable Parts:
-The Buffalo(1):
●Front Bumper Lip
●Rear Bumper Lip
●Skirts
(This with the correct wheel and paint combo can make a decent FIB Replica.)
FIB Replica Tutorial Video:
-The Elegy RH8:
●The Spoiler
-The Futo:
●The Spoiler
-The Hotknife:
●Hood
●Fenders
-The Panto:
●Front Bumper
●Rear Bumper
●Front Bumper Lip
●Rear Bumper Lip
●Skirts
●Rear Panel(& License Plate)
●Roof
-The Phoenix:
●The Spoiler
-The Ratloader:
●The Bed
-The Rusty Rebel:
●Roll Bar(& Lights)(*You MUST Purchase the LAST Bumper Option, not the Second.)(Once you have done the Glitch you can also Purchase the Second Option for the Wide Wheel Arches.)
RollBar Removal Tutorial Video:
-The Sandking SWB & XL:
●Side Steps(StepBars)
Side Steps(StepBars) Removal Tutorial Video:
●BullBar(*You MUST Purchase the LAST Bumper Option, not the Second.)(To Replace the BullBar you MUST Purchase the Third Bumper Option and then preform the glitch.)
BullBar Removal Tutorial Video:

K

KJ3373

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know which car works in last gen? I know rat loader still works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register