Solved Invisible outfits gone?

• Thread starter Bmxer300zx
  • Start date
  • Views 234
B

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else missing their invisible arms/torso outfits? Hopped on a few ago and realized 5 of my oufits are gone. Reset and still missing so wondering if R* is removing them again or if i'm the only one having this issue.

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Is anyone else missing their invisible arms/torso outfits? Hopped on a few ago and realized 5 of my oufits are gone. Reset and still missing so wondering if R* is removing them again or if i'm the only one having this issue.
When you are online and saw your saved outfit disappeared, so leave Gta 5 online, waiting in story mode then close application on Gta 5 and go back to Gta 5 then use Invite Only Session and you able get back your saved outfit. Hopeful help.

B

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Ya they gone lol. All the slots i had them in say "empty" but all my others are good. Even my dawn raid one i just got is still there and my camo jacket with a invisible chest is still there. Just my invisible armed one using 2ndary trashman outfit i made 3 different variants of and also my fully invisible torso one i only used in races/missions and just noticed my saved ceo outfit (red ceo outfit with bulletproof vest) is gone lol. Idk **** sucks time to make some new ones i guess

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Oh man too late for u. That was happened to me before, when my outfit was disappeared then I leave Gta 5 online and straight to story mode then close application on Gta 5 & turn Gta 5 on then use Invite Only Session and all my outfits are still there.

Top Bottom