What's new

Patched Invisible, OTR, No Cops, With Guns Workaround After Hot Patch

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Enjoy it while it lasts just a little bit longer :smile:

Warning, It's a bit harder to hit if you had trouble with the radio glitch before!

Founders:
Digital_Junkie -
Discovered Original Invisible, OTR, No Cops Method Which Was Patched a While Back
gOOdFeLLaGLitCHes - Discovered workaround
Glitched Beast - Co-founder
Victorone - Founder of radio to couch/pc glitch

Requirements:
Facility

Ability to do radio to couch glitch in the lounge area of the facility

CEO office or (10 Pisswaters with Drinking Pisswater as a Quick Action selected under Style in Interaction Menu)

Friend (For Friend Method)

Friend Method:
1. Go to your facility and do the Radio to Couch method in the lounge area of facility (see below)

2. Once you are glitched out go to Strike Team room and order a strike team on your friend (make sure your friend is outside) and observe target.

3. You should now ne observing your friend. Wait about 5 seconds and then hold pause button and the press back button and release pause button.

4. You should now be on pause menu. Now navigate to Online/Jobs (You should not be able to select jobs while you are spectating)

5. Now just quickly back out and you should be back at observing target. If your controller starts vibrating and/or you can see the mini map while still spectating your friend then you have hit it successfully.
*Update: If no mini map, press B to back out of Observe Target screen. You will spawn back in front of strike team computer. Quickly do radio glitch again and run back to Strike Team computer and Observe Target and try again.

6. Once you get mini map tell your friend to leave the session. (You are now OTR, w/ No Cops and guns but not invisible yet)

7. To get invisible check to see if you have the Interaction Menu, If you DO NOT then take a helicopter to your CEO office and drink 10 whiskeys or vodkas until you pass out (Or drink 10 Pisswaters using Quick Action option, hold down on Left and Right Sticks simultaneously). You will wake up in front of the hospital Invisible OTR, w/ No Cops.

Solo Method:
1. Go to your facility and do the Radio to Couch method in the lounge area of facility (see below)

2 Once you are glitched out go to Strike Team room and order a strike team on anyone (There is no guarantee but try to select someone who is idle and about to leave or lag out of the game) and observe target.

3 You should now be observing your target. Wait about 5 seconds and then hold pause button and the press back button and release pause button.

4 You should now be on pause menu. Now navigate to Online/Jobs (You should not be able to select jobs while you are spectating)

5. Now just quickly back out and you should be back at observing target. If your controller starts vibrating and/or you can see the mini map while still spectating your friend then you have hit it successfully.
*Update: If no mini map, press B to back out of Observe Target screen. You will spawn back in front of strike team computer. Quickly do radio glitch again and run back to Strike Team computer and Observe Target and try again.

6 Now you have to wait for the target to leave or lag out of the session. (You are now OTR, w/ No Cops and guns but not invisible yet)

7. To get invisible check to see if you have the Interaction Menu, If you DO NOT then take a helicopter to your CEO office and drink 10 whiskeys or vodkas until you pass out (Or drink 10 Pisswaters using Quick Action option, hold down on Left and Right Sticks simultaneously). You will wake up in front of the hospital Invisible OTR, w/ No Cops.

Radio To Couch Glitch In Lounge Area of Facility
(Works easier with First Person View but not required)

1. Go to the radio in the lounge area of your facility

2. Turn around and face Big Couch and inch forward as close as possible but still have the option to turn radio on

3. With index finger above right D PAD and ring finger above the A/X Button (XB1/PS4) aim stick toward the left side of the big couch (around left side of sofa) and spam right on D PAD and A/X simultaneously while running toward the left cushion of big couch. When your character turns around back towards radio then aim your controller stick toward the couch while spamming Right D PAD and your character should sit on the couch. Press B/O to stand up and check to see if you have the option to check your phone. If you do not, then you have successfully hit the glitch.

Last edited:
C

CesterLrest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks. can anyone confirm that step 3 of the solo method (hold pause button, hit circle, release pause) still works on ps4 ?

have been tryin to use it just to get No Cops but cant hit that part

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks. can anyone confirm that step 3 of the solo method (hold pause button, hit circle, release pause) still works on ps4 ?

have been tryin to use it just to get No Cops but cant hit that part
According to Shantmeg on the previous thread. Here is what was said about getting the mini map on PS4
"when initially observing, the camera slowly pans out far. after a while, it focuses on the player and you are able to use the right joystick to switch views. When this happens, i hold down pause and without letting it go I quickly tap circle, then release pause. I exit the options screen and then hold down pause again for like 5 seconds. Keep holding and the screen flickers and the colors change. this is usually when the minimap pops up. If it doesnt, I repeat holding and letting go. If i press pause and circle again, it will kick me out. I keep holding pause, hitting the joystick, until the colors change. if it doesnt work, I join a new session and retry. "

S

ShadowedOne

Reaction score
Sin$
When I die after invisible I spawn back visible still otr but I can't move, any suggestions?

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope Rockstar see this glitch and patch it ASAP
I thought you were Rockstar lol, I guess you just bring the real employees thier coffee!

When I die after invisible I spawn back visible still otr but I can't move, any suggestions?
You need a lester or job invite or need to join someone in a different targeting mode (accept 1st, Deny 2nd alert)

S

Sorite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you were Rockstar lol, I guess you just bring the real employees thier coffee!

You need a lester or job invite or need to join someone in a different targeting mode (accept 1st, Deny 2nd alert)
U could just do titan of a job.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Great how this keeps going strong haha. Curious about something- is there some way to achieve OTR while you are spectating players on your tv from any property? Idk why this popped in my head, just reading thru ppls comments and suggestions with this one..... like what I’m getting at is a similar way when we glitch ourselves from spectating in observe (even like the old ways) can we glitch ourselves while watching them on tv, and then get ourselves to spawn OTR? Just a thought lol

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great how this keeps going strong haha. Curious about something- is there some way to achieve OTR while you are spectating players on your tv from any property? Idk why this popped in my head, just reading thru ppls comments and suggestions with this one..... like what I’m getting at is a similar way when we glitch ourselves from spectating in observe (even like the old ways) can we glitch ourselves while watching them on tv, and then get ourselves to spawn OTR? Just a thought lol
we were able to get god mode that way, but not otr.

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro. Really appreciated. May have a god mode glitch also, plasma screen in ceo garage with “heist” is working, just can’t get the mini map when playing. Can get the full map by opening phone and going to internet then options, but it’s a bummer in actual game play. Also, your limited to handheld guns and can only change them when in cars. Need to test whether can get say combat mg by sitting in rear of helicopter, but needed my friend to help. That should bring up full weapon wheel to change guns by pressing x then select the gun for game play. Bit dire in its abilities, can still fly buzzards deluxo etc, but just the guns is an issue. God mode though.
This is the same God Mode from TutoFacile and Zasar, you can do it in any garage with a tv. You can get big guns by pressing Y or triangle and holding to enter back of buzzard and cycle thru weapons. Just register as CEO to call buzzard. also can still do vip work. Just have to drive off of memory. been using this gmode glitch for 2 years now. Its listed here under "Full Godmode" just search.

i wonder if we fan combine with otr, etc...

JjR33mer

JjR33mer

Reaction score
Sin$
Im in free aim mode.ps4 After i die accept first friend server alert in diff target mode then i cancel on the target mode accept screen. Still stuck frozen can shoot not move. Recent activity just clears the wasted dark screen.Any ideas?

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Im in free aim mode.ps4 After i die accept first friend server alert in diff target mode then i cancel on the target mode accept screen. Still stuck frozen can shoot not move. Recent activity just clears the wasted dark screen.Any ideas?
drink 10 beers

JjR33mer

JjR33mer

Reaction score
Sin$
drink 10 beers
I think i opened my phone and went to quick jobs and backed out of whatever one finally loaded into a lobby took a while and i spawned back into the lobby i originally got stuck in but on the radar and like no glitching was in effect .... guess something strange is happening.

.. Also i have to hold options release options at 0.5 to 1.0sec later press circle then i hit it. The hold options hit circle is fail 100% of the time

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless your character has fast run, your chances of hitting this is slim to none.

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless your character has fast run, your chances of hitting this is slim to none.
Fast Run no longer works! I hit this without fast run all the time. It is harder, and takes practice. But since fast run is no longer an option you have 100% chance of hitting this without fast run.

Top Bottom
Login
Register