X

xLeGaZy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off the Radar + Invisible (Needs Work)

STEPS

1. Have a friend in a different targeting mode
2. Call up your MOC
3. Shoot it 19 times with homing launcher and throw 1 sticky bomb on it (this depends on how much armor your MOC has, Mine has no upgrades on it Armor wise)
4. Detonate sticky bomb as your running in the blue circle ( it should suck you in and you wont die )
5. You should be on an infinite black loading screen start a recent activity or join someone in a different targeting mode
6. Once you do the different targeting mode it'll freeze you and you'll be OTR and Invisible but you wont be able to move. Only thing missing is finding a way to get unfrozen when your in that frozen state

S

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

STEPS

2. Call up your MOC
3. Shoot it 19 times with homing launcher and throw 1 sticky bomb on it (this depends on how much armor your MOC has, Mine has no upgrades on it Armor wise)
4. Detonate sticky bomb as your running in the blue circle ( it should suck you in and you wont die )
5. You should be on an infinite black loading screen start a recent activity or join someone in a different targeting mode
6. Once you do the different targeting mode it'll freeze you and you'll be OTR and Invisible but you wont be able to move. Only thing missing is finding a way to get unfrozen when your in that frozen state

if you do this infront of your friends APT he can "enter with nearby friends"
and if you can remain in a glitched out state in his garage you might have a car dupe

B

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Try having a friend launch a job and quit as you join.
Might be able to forget the targeting mode all together, usually targeting mode will undo black screens, etc but leave your character glitched out frozen but an unable to connect alert may unfreeze you without loosing your otr+invisible.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
if you do this infront of your friends APT he can "enter with nearby friends"
and if you can remain in a glitched out state in his garage you might have a car dupe
Haha...
Beat me to it:wink:
Just like S seven07doper Said...
try it close to a friend’s apartment...
have him pull you in
through the front door...
Have him move
all players to the garage...
See what happens:wink:
You may be unstuck when you enter
But maybe still in a glitched state:wink:
I have definitely had successful dupes come from similar scenarios:wink:

X

xLeGaZy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha...
Beat me to it:wink:
Just like S seven07doper Said...
try it close to a friend’s apartment...
have him pull you in
through the front door...
Have him move
all players to the garage...
See what happens:wink:
You may be unstuck when you enter
But maybe still in a glitched state:wink:
I have definitely had successful dupes come from similar scenarios:wink:
Okay thank you I'll try that when I get home hopefully we can get something working out of this considering I was able to get an infinite black loading screen glitching the moc out and I have screenshots I'll show you guys later and maybe I'll make a video doing the glitch

S

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried last night quite a bit and couldn’t get my character glitches out, either I entered the moc or it blew up just a second before I enter.

G

GlitchingSystems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try joining a job on call before entering
Like old otr with garage basically same thing

X

xLeGaZy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried last night quite a bit and couldn’t get my character glitches out, either I entered the moc or it blew up just a second before I enter.
Ill make you a video

C

celestialgaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can most likely get this working lol 
I'll let everyone know ok

I

intypical

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try

STEPS

2. Call up your MOC
try running in special vehicle storage

Top Bottom