1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Invisible/OTR- Interaction Menu- No Cops

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Blunt3d, Dec 13, 2018 with 198 replies and 13,530 views.

1. dogsnoop

dogsnoop Newbie

Ratings:
    Can anyone please make a video how to get interaction menu when invisible

2. fsins

fsins Newbie

Ratings:
    BRUH, I was able to shoot my guns from the player that I was spectating gun. He was in a helicopter and I was in first person shooting the crew member sitting next to him. And I shot out the windows. Then they all got scared and jumped out the chopper. That was way more troll than simply being invisible. I haven't been able to hit that glitch ever since

3. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d 丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺 Premium

Ratings:
    Seems theres different ways to hit the glitch. Ima be up all night trying all the different steps then I will update OP with a better video. Also have a nice animation glitch that stays throughout the whole lobby :wink:

• Like Like x 3
  4. fsins

fsins Newbie

Ratings:
  5. gtadumdums

gtadumdums Newbie

Ratings:
    blunt3d thank you.

This glitch has given me a ton of laughs and great time.

You can get into the back of your avenger after your glitched out. To refill your special ammo.

It does make you visible again but I haven’t asked anyone if I was still otr. There may also be more we can do.

Once you exit the avenger again just kill yourself and you will be invisible again.

For anyone who didn’t think about it. Just don’t jump out of avenger or blow it up.

To get into the back I sometimes have to fly it and drop atleast 1 bomb. Then land it to get the option to enter into the back.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have. I spawn on the map and it’s a weird camera angle like cinema and I can move. It’s just when I go kill myself I get stuck on died screen so recent activity and then it just keeps me laid on the floor and can’t do nothing so have to close application

• Like Like x 1
  7. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah just got to mess around with if you stsy dead. recent activity 1 or 2 times. join a friend and decline it.
    [doublepost=1547300152][/doublepost]
    what is not working

8. OP
    Blunt3d

Ratings:
    Join friend in different targeting mode

9. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have figured it out, all I do is wait for a heist from Lester, join to take me facility. I’m frozen and can’t move so go jobs and quick job race and back out and sticks me invisible
    [doublepost=1547313909][/doublepost]The only thing is, I got in my deluxo and it made me full bodied

10. fsins

fsins Newbie

Ratings:
    I enter the front of avenger, then I get out and go to back, wait, then when I enter cabin I do recent activity. Now it does not spawn me outside the avenger like usual. When i spawn outside after doing the recent activity it usually glitch after i spectate. But now it just freezes the screen while I'm in the cabin, so then I do purchase sc, criminal enterprise, and then im unfrozen. But when I go to spectate it does not work. I have tried closing the app, switching character, different targeting mode, etc. Still not working. It work perfect if I spawn outside the avenger after doing recent activity instead of freezing

11. OP
    Blunt3d

Ratings:
    Clear cache

12. fsins

fsins Newbie

Ratings:
  13. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    H
    how long do you wait before entering the cabin from the back? And how long do you wait on the alert screen before declining? I have tried everything from straight away to 10 secs and then 25 and 30 secs and I always spawn in the avenger

14. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    It depends of your internet, just wait little longer if 30 secs wont work for you, try 45-60 secs. Also when you do it with differenent targeting mode method, you hear it clearly when you spawn outside of avenger.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My internet is 350mbps and when I used to do the TP I didn’t have to wait as I hit it straight away instead of waiting 10-30 like others

16. OP
    Blunt3d

Ratings:
    Clear your cache and switch between characters maybe, change outfits in avenger, idk.

• Like Like x 1
  17. fsins

fsins Newbie

Ratings:
    For me it does not matter how long I'm inside the avenger. I run straight to the cabin. I think the key is click enter the cabin, wait 2-3 seconds while on the black screen and then do recent activity. It temporarily stopped working for me earlier because I wasn't clearing the cache correctly. You have to hold L1 and R1 while you start up the gta app

18. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I’ll try that bit and see if it works as Iv tried every which way possible

19. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    Did it work

20. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just going to test now and will update