What's new

Patched Invisible/OTR- Interaction Menu- No Cops

I

IwillKillyou

Reaction score
Sin$
Um, I hope to god what I just did is repeatable . . . was trying this glitch for the first time. I chose a random to spectate and first thing I see is dude pulling into the LSC near the airport. While the screen was black, I hit L2 and started a recent activity. I spawned in a random place on the map with an interaction menu and a weapons wheel. At first I couldn't get out of the cinematic camera view, but instead of hitting circle I just had to hit the touch bar. There was a marker on my location on the map, but if I went to the sidebar on the map and highlighted my name, it showed my bunker location . . . except my bunker and properties weren't on the map, in fact it wasn't my map at all.

I called my MKII from terrorbyte services and it showed up but wasn't on the map. I flew into town and blew up a few cops. I got stars, but the cops were unable to track me, see me, or attack me. I shot one in the face and his buddy just jogged in olace like I was using a superpower against him. So far, so pretty frickin' cool. But am I invisible and OTR to other players? The short answer, yup!

Eventually, my opressor stopped working. I can't call the mechanic, he seems to think I am in my facility, but I can steal any car off the street. I tried to call the terrorbyte in to see if that would help, but I can't find it because I don't the spawns like I do for the MOC. Anywho, the oppressor worked again later, not sure why it broke. No blue circles appear outside of my properties, so can't access any other vehicles, haven't tried calling Pegasus.

Did you spectate some1 using your tv at your apartment,

I

IwillKillyou

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I always hop in cockpit first then get out and go back in through back then hang for a min or two

you can't call anyone. I have tried every number lol. nothing is accessible.

did you do glitch also. xbox 1 or ps4

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
Um, I hope to god what I just did is repeatable . . . was trying this glitch for the first time. I chose a random to spectate and first thing I see is dude pulling into the LSC near the airport. While the screen was black, I hit L2 and started a recent activity. I spawned in a random place on the map with an interaction menu and a weapons wheel. At first I couldn't get out of the cinematic camera view, but instead of hitting circle I just had to hit the touch bar. There was a marker on my location on the map, but if I went to the sidebar on the map and highlighted my name, it showed my bunker location . . . except my bunker and properties weren't on the map, in fact it wasn't my map at all.

I called my MKII from terrorbyte services and it showed up but wasn't on the map. I flew into town and blew up a few cops. I got stars, but the cops were unable to track me, see me, or attack me. I shot one in the face and his buddy just jogged in olace like I was using a superpower against him. So far, so pretty frickin' cool. But am I invisible and OTR to other players? The short answer, yup!

Eventually, my opressor stopped working. I can't call the mechanic, he seems to think I am in my facility, but I can steal any car off the street. I tried to call the terrorbyte in to see if that would help, but I can't find it because I don't the spawns like I do for the MOC. Anywho, the oppressor worked again later, not sure why it broke. No blue circles appear outside of my properties, so can't access any other vehicles, haven't tried calling Pegasus.
Lol yep that's the glitch

Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely still works, I've had my fun with it but I don't always hit it 100% perfect most times I get frozen in the Avenger and since I've done this glitch I've never ever had the weapons wheel, it's better to use a friend than a random guy tbh

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol yep that's the glitch
To be fair, I could make neither heads nor tails of your instructions or your video. There are a lot of random steps, provisos, and tips that I wasn't sure were requirements or what. I spectated and was immediately in the glitch. That's not what it seemed like was supposed to happen.

Did you spectate some1 using your tv at your apartment,
No. I was in the strike room.

yeah I always hop in cockpit first then get out and go back in through back then hang for a min or two

you can't call anyone. I have tried every number lol. nothing is accessible.

You can get into your facility by accepting a heist request from Lester and then use anything in your facility. You can get into your apartment the same way but can't access the garage.

I

IwillKillyou

Reaction score
Sin$
GOOD NEWS you dont need a friend and you dont need ferris wheel. send merch on any 1. press l2 but make you spectating. pull phone out, stunt races click on search for 1. then recent activity. you will spawn cull body. pull phone out, quick job then the loading will gom blow your self up ect boom INVISABLE AND OF RADOR

xdarkevil

xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GOOD NEWS you dont need a friend and you dont need ferris wheel. send merch on any 1. press l2 but make you spectating. pull phone out, stunt races click on search for 1. then recent activity. you will spawn cull body. pull phone out, quick job then the loading will gom blow your self up ect boom INVISABLE AND OF RADOR
Please, be more clear in your explainations. Thanks.

I

IwillKillyou

Reaction score
Sin$
GOOD NEWS for the invisable and off rador glitch

Go to facility, And go inside your Avengers cockpit, then exit. Go around to the back and enter Avenger.

Step 2. Once inside wait a couple seconds or so. Enter cockpit, do a recent activity on black screen. Wait on alert for 10-25 seconds. as normal then this is where it changes and is much easyier

you don't need a friend and you don't need ferris wheel. send merchinarys on anyone in the lobby.
press L2 whilst spectating.
pull phone out whildt spectating also,
Then go to quuck job and go to stunt races. and press X. then do recent activity.
you will spawn in full body.
pull phone out,
quick job searching will go away from bottom right. then blow yourself up ect boom INVISABLE AND OF RADOR dont forget to go to Crimanal enterprize to be able to move. i hope that i have explained better this this time

Last edited:
xdarkevil

xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GOOD NEWS for the invisable and off rador glitch

Go to facility, And go inside your Avengers cockpit, then exit. Go around to the back and enter Avenger.

Step 2. Once inside wait a couple seconds or so. Enter cockpit, do a recent activity on black screen. Wait on alert for 10-25 seconds. as normal then this is where it changes and is much easyier

you don't need a friend and you don't need ferris wheel. send merchinarys on anyone in the lobby.
press L2 whilst spectating.
pull phone out whildt spectating also,
Then go to quuck job and go to stunt races. and press X. then do recent activity.
you will spawn in full body.
pull phone out,
quick job searching will go away from bottom right. then blow yourself up ect boom INVISABLE AND OF RADOR dont forget to go to Crimanal enterprize to be able to move. i hope that i have explained better this this time
Didn't work for me, I tried 6 times - no "spawn in full body".
But the glitch is ok with "old" way :wink:

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do it all, spectate player no mini map but then vibrates. Click O and it loads and loads. Recent activity and it spawns me where it used to on old one but full body, order my car and its invisible. Try to blow myself up to put on city OTR but then it just freezes me in the spot even recent activity doesn’t work and no options menu. Will mess around tomorrow as may need to fly to office and drink to pass out that way?

I

IwillKillyou

Reaction score
Sin$
I do it all, spectate player no mini map but then vibrates. Click O and it loads and loads. Recent activity and it spawns me where it used to on old one but full body, order my car and its invisible. Try to blow myself up to put on city OTR but then it just freezes me in the spot even recent activity doesn’t work and no options menu. Will mess around tomorrow as may need to fly to office and drink to pass out that way?
dont forget crimanal enterprize when you have froozed to help you move bud

D

dogsnoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone please make a video how to get interaction menu when invisible

F

fsins

Reaction score
Sin$
BRUH, I was able to shoot my guns from the player that I was spectating gun. He was in a helicopter and I was in first person shooting the crew member sitting next to him. And I shot out the windows. Then they all got scared and jumped out the chopper. That was way more troll than simply being invisible. I haven't been able to hit that glitch ever since

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems theres different ways to hit the glitch. Ima be up all night trying all the different steps then I will update OP with a better video. Also have a nice animation glitch that stays throughout the whole lobby :wink:

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
blunt3d thank you.

This glitch has given me a ton of laughs and great time.

You can get into the back of your avenger after your glitched out. To refill your special ammo.

It does make you visible again but I haven’t asked anyone if I was still otr. There may also be more we can do.

Once you exit the avenger again just kill yourself and you will be invisible again.

For anyone who didn’t think about it. Just don’t jump out of avenger or blow it up.

To get into the back I sometimes have to fly it and drop atleast 1 bomb. Then land it to get the option to enter into the back.

Top Bottom
Login
Register