1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Invisible/OTR- Interaction Menu- No Cops

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Blunt3d, Dec 13, 2018 with 198 replies and 13,530 views.

1. Roughplayjeeteeayy

Roughplayjeeteeayy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes !! I can do that but wouldn’t they know when the notification appears on the screen xxx killed yyy ??

2. Roughplayjeeteeayy

Roughplayjeeteeayy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hahahahaha omg I should try that too

• Like Like x 1
  3. Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Um, I hope to god what I just did is repeatable . . . was trying this glitch for the first time. I chose a random to spectate and first thing I see is dude pulling into the LSC near the airport. While the screen was black, I hit L2 and started a recent activity. I spawned in a random place on the map with an interaction menu and a weapons wheel. At first I couldn't get out of the cinematic camera view, but instead of hitting circle I just had to hit the touch bar. There was a marker on my location on the map, but if I went to the sidebar on the map and highlighted my name, it showed my bunker location . . . except my bunker and properties weren't on the map, in fact it wasn't my map at all.

I called my MKII from terrorbyte services and it showed up but wasn't on the map. I flew into town and blew up a few cops. I got stars, but the cops were unable to track me, see me, or attack me. I shot one in the face and his buddy just jogged in olace like I was using a superpower against him. So far, so pretty frickin' cool. But am I invisible and OTR to other players? The short answer, yup!

Eventually, my opressor stopped working. I can't call the mechanic, he seems to think I am in my facility, but I can steal any car off the street. I tried to call the terrorbyte in to see if that would help, but I can't find it because I don't the spawns like I do for the MOC. Anywho, the oppressor worked again later, not sure why it broke. No blue circles appear outside of my properties, so can't access any other vehicles, haven't tried calling Pegasus.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    And when you die, you are frozen right? Also when you start a mission and back out from there, you're invisible(not sure if only cosmetic or real)? If so, then yes, it's easy repeatable.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sluggenstein

Sluggenstein Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah I always hop in cockpit first then get out and go back in through back then hang for a min or two
    you can't call anyone. I have tried every number lol. nothing is accessible.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    Did you spectate some1 using your tv at your apartment,

7. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    did you do glitch also. xbox 1 or ps4

8. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d 丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺 Premium

Ratings:
    Lol yep that's the glitch

9. Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Definitely still works, I've had my fun with it but I don't always hit it 100% perfect most times I get frozen in the Avenger and since I've done this glitch I've never ever had the weapons wheel, it's better to use a friend than a random guy tbh

10. Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To be fair, I could make neither heads nor tails of your instructions or your video. There are a lot of random steps, provisos, and tips that I wasn't sure were requirements or what. I spectated and was immediately in the glitch. That's not what it seemed like was supposed to happen.
    [doublepost=1547142801][/doublepost]
    No. I was in the strike room.
    [doublepost=1547142894][/doublepost]
    You can get into your facility by accepting a heist request from Lester and then use anything in your facility. You can get into your apartment the same way but can't access the garage.

11. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:

i did it but when i died u couldnt move just lieing there. tried doing recent activity but nothing lol

12. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    GOOD NEWS you dont need a friend and you dont need ferris wheel. send merch on any 1. press l2 but make you spectating. pull phone out, stunt races click on search for 1. then recent activity. you will spawn cull body. pull phone out, quick job then the loading will gom blow your self up ect boom INVISABLE AND OF RADOR

• Like Like x 2
  13. xdarkevil

xdarkevil Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Please, be more clear in your explainations. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  14. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    GOOD NEWS for the invisable and off rador glitch

Go to facility, And go inside your Avengers cockpit, then exit. Go around to the back and enter Avenger.

Step 2. Once inside wait a couple seconds or so. Enter cockpit, do a recent activity on black screen. Wait on alert for 10-25 seconds. as normal then this is where it changes and is much easyier

you don't need a friend and you don't need ferris wheel. send merchinarys on anyone in the lobby.
    press L2 whilst spectating.
    pull phone out whildt spectating also,
    Then go to quuck job and go to stunt races. and press X. then do recent activity.
    you will spawn in full body.
    pull phone out,
    quick job searching will go away from bottom right. then blow yourself up ect boom INVISABLE AND OF RADOR dont forget to go to Crimanal enterprize to be able to move. i hope that i have explained better this this time

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  15. Roxie Reynolds

Roxie Reynolds Newbie

Ratings:
    Im talking story mode

• Like Like x 1
  16. xdarkevil

xdarkevil Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, it's very important (for everyone) to be clear on steps to follow, so, thanks :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  17. xdarkevil

xdarkevil Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Didn't work for me, I tried 6 times - no "spawn in full body".
    But the glitch is ok with "old" way :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  18. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    Did it it load you on to job then quickly quit

19. Noodles4186

Noodles4186 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I do it all, spectate player no mini map but then vibrates. Click O and it loads and loads. Recent activity and it spawns me where it used to on old one but full body, order my car and its invisible. Try to blow myself up to put on city OTR but then it just freezes me in the spot even recent activity doesn’t work and no options menu. Will mess around tomorrow as may need to fly to office and drink to pass out that way?

20. IwillKillyou

IwillKillyou Newbie

Ratings:
    dont forget crimanal enterprize when you have froozed to help you move bud