PS4 Patched Invisible/OTR- Interaction Menu- No Cops

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by Blunt3d, Dec 13, 2018 with 260 replies and 23,475 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blunt3d

Blunt3d 丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺

Ratings:
    Requirements
    Avenger
    Strike team room
    Recent activity

CLEAR CACHE IF YOU CAN'T HIT THE GLITCH
    Also have a car outside your facility so you can drive when glitched.

Step 1. Go to facility, And go inside your Avengers cockpit, then exit. Go around to the back and enter Avenger.

Step 2. Once inside wait a couple seconds or so. Enter cockpit, do a recent activity on black screen. Wait on alert for 10-25 seconds.
    OR you can also use different targeting mode , enter cockpit , join friend , accept first alert wait a bit cancel 2nd alert.

Step 3. You will spawn outside in front of the avenger instead of cockpit.
    (If not, and you are frozen in Avenger.
    Press pause
    Go to online store
    Exit screen and you will be frozen outside of avenger.
    Do criminal enterprise and cancel then you will be free.

Step 4. Go to strike team and choose someone and spectate. You will have mini-map for a couple seconds when spectating. But technically you are in your avenger.( If you spectate someone that is near the ferris wheel you will instantly be put off the radar just tap r2 and land avenger then blow yourself up )Press R2 and recent activity and cancel once minimap goes away. Black screen will happen then it will be back on spectate but you are technically outside facility flying.
    (
    If someone kills you the glitch will work just recent activity if blackscreen and criminal enterprise if frozen.)

Step 5. Wait for person to leave (you can use weapons and kill people while spectating) also you can use a friend on this part.

After person leaves or you get killed in your avenger kill yourself and recent activity.
    You will be in city invisible and frozen.
    Hit a criminal enterprise and you are invisible otr.
    To get interaction menu, get Inside of other players cars .
    Also you can use this glitch for just otr only . Just join a friend job while hes the settings, then back out. Or join a random job then do dif target mode I think

Drinking till pass out while just otr gets you invisible sometimes.

Selecting the option 'Choose Character' after clearing cache seems to help make the glitch work

The original post that got patched was from SuperGTA
    Original founder FLOCC ONE
    Workaround founder Blunt3d
    And thanks to eccovita for helping out
    Founder of OTR Invisible glitches before this one Digital_Junkie

Notes.
    Killing yourself while spectating messes up the glitch. But you can fix by dif targeting mode and recent activities

Theres different ways to get guns while spectating.
    You can join quick job heist while your still in avenger. Continue with glitch, then cancel job asap before they start it.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. eccovita

eccovita Enthusiast

Ratings:
    All you so far, working on kill people in spectate for this though. Got it briefly by landing avenger and exiting avenger. You do not see this happen but are able to. Was able to get two kills with explosive rounds so far. Trying some other methods to move my character around to be able to fire weapons longer.

Good job bro..

• Like Like x 1
  3. _AplusK_

_AplusK_ Newbie

Ratings:
    If you change the session you'll have to do this glitch again ?

4. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d 丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺

Ratings:
    I believe so my friend

5. _AplusK_

_AplusK_ Newbie

Ratings:
    Oh okay, thanks ☺️

6. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Getting There

Ratings:
    Nice job , the original founder to the original method is FLOK ONE. He showed it to me a long time ago, if you were looking who to credit. Good stuff on the work around :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  7. eccovita

eccovita Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Aight got it, kill people in spectate works fully just have to do additional steps.

After step 4...

Land avenger hold l2 for a bit then triangle to exit.

Pull up your phone then join quick job, hiest and join lobby direct.

As soon as your able to quit mission do so.

You are now in fully working kill people in spectate, kill same way I posted before in previous glitch.

Use explosive rounds for those that don't know point to dash that's easiest way.

Continue rest of steps for invisible otr.

Shout out to Trimbo Slice for helping me test and get this portion to yall. And again good work blunt3d for finding the workaround.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  8. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d 丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺

Ratings:
    Nice bro :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  9. _AplusK_

_AplusK_ Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm struggling with step 2. When I enter the **** pit and do recent activity on black screen, I turned off my remote and waited 5 seconds then I turn on my remote and cancel the alert as you mentioned in the steps but I get stuck in the avenger ! I tried to press triangle to get out of it but it doesn't work.

10. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d 丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺

Ratings:
    Wait longer then. Your just trying to pass the loading black screen, so try 10 seconds

11. _AplusK_

_AplusK_ Newbie

Ratings:
    Hahaha okay

12. eccovita

eccovita Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've gotten it to work by hitting recent, waiting 2 seconds controller off waited 5 controller on waited 2 then denied.

Also got it to work hitting recent, deny, hit recent controller off then on then deny.

Various timing could be required for your particular connection so play around with the timing find what works for you.

13. Clammydingdong

Clammydingdong Newbie

Ratings:
    How do u turn off controller? Through devises or on the controller itself? Ps4

14. DLu22

DLu22 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hold PlayStation home button, go to sound and devices, scroll down to turn off devices.

15. Digital_Junkie

Digital_Junkie Senior Member

Ratings:
    If you want to do it fast, hover over turn off devices and press PS button once, so next time when you hold PS button, it opens at the right place.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. DLu22

DLu22 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah that too.

17. DLu22

DLu22 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Stuck in black screen
    [doublepost=1544788811][/doublepost]
    Nevermind

18. xdarkevil

xdarkevil Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tried multiple times, multiple ways, but each time I'm stuck in the avenger :frown:

19. DLu22

DLu22 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Happened to me too, just find new session and wait a little longer before you turn on controller.

20. eccovita

eccovita Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea same thing happened to me at first but it is doable. I posted a comment a few up with two ways I've hit it.