What's new

Patched Invisible car and god mode while ridin' out

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a lot like the old flight school duplication glitch. Having 2 garages at same building makes this way easier.

1. Have friend start invite only session and have him send invites once in flight school.

2. You get car pulled up to garage and leave it on garage selection screen.

3. Open up the invite your friend sent. Once you select join then spam x to accept garage and it should show you driving in. Then you will get message about joining a different session. Click x for accept then it will give you another message saying session full. Accept that and it will bring you back to garage select screen. Back out and you will be in invisible car.

This is sweet since you can drive thru cars with no clipping.

Notes courtesy of JS89 & altoidsman

-Cops can kill you.

-Players cant kill or damage your car.

-Running into NPC and Players cars will make them act like they got hit, but wont affect the player in the glitch.

-Players can't get into your car.

-Getting out of your car will end the glitch but your car will still be invisible.

- The player and the car is in fact invisible but not invincible to 50 Cal ammo. The amount of shots to destruction varies but seems to coincide with visible vehicles.

- A passenger can NOT enter the vehicle.

- It is difficult to leave the vehicle... some of us could, some of us could not. But if you do leave the vehicle, you no longer have access to the vehicle... if you can find the invisible vehicle to begin with. LOL

- Also if you do leave the vehicle... you are not invincible and can be attacked as normal.

- The blip on the radar has varied effects. In some cases the person in the mission that triggers the glitch does not see the blip when returning to the session with the invisible vehicle. In some cases they do. It appears sometimes you dont see the blip if you are in passive. Also it appears that if you have a bounty... your blip is shown to everyone regardless.

Last edited:
VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get it to say private session?Usually it just asks if you want to spectate.

Mrjohnson677

Mrjohnson677

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seriously hate god mode glitches. Its not funny when you are on the receiving end. 2 people, both with duke of deaths (Wtf I thought they patched that ****) and both are invincible. Ho Hum, makes you want to quit the game, its infuriating.

S

studnikov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Change lobbies. Or re-read the opening post and repay the favor.

My only complaint is that none of these are solo otherwise great finds.

Mrjohnson677

Mrjohnson677

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Change lobbies. Or re-read the opening post and repay the favor.

My only complaint is that none of these are solo otherwise great finds.
I did change lobbies, but i'm not going to do the glitch, simply because I know how frustrating it is for someone to encounter this, from a moral standpoint.

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
Yet another glitch for weak players lol

Looking for methods to break this glitch will report back when i find it

Mrjohnson677

Mrjohnson677

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yet another glitch for weak players lol

Looking for methods to break this glitch will report back when i find it
Yeah, I was a victim of this (or a similar glitch) just today. It sucks when you don't have a capture card because rockstar wont do anything unless they got proof.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
All right enough derailing of this thread by arguing about morals and whether people should do this glitch or not. This is a glitch forum and there are plenty of other glitch threads you can check out. People come here to share and discover new glitches. It's always the same argument when a thread titled god mod glitch gets posted. You are not gonna stop and discourage people from doing the glitch. So please stop trying to.

Now, lets keep this thread on topic and anymore derailing posts and infractions will have to be handed out.

Thank you.

VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Soooo, back to my question. How do you get it to say private session? If your friend is playing the mission solo, you'll actually join in. If they're with another player, it'll ask if you want to spectate. Only thing I can think of is if they have the matchmaking closed instead of open in the settings when they start the mission.

R

rawkus0815

Reaction score
Sin$
Godmode in online games is just ridiculous. Hopefully those glitches will be patched on a short term.
But as there is no virtual money, that R* might lose, it will take several patches to be fixed.

Badass_Ninja12

Badass_Ninja12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone hoing to answer how to get it to say private session please? I'm wondering the same, never encountered this screen in my 1 1/2 years playing GTA Online

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
I just posted it since I thought about driving around an invincible barracks full of people. I have not gotten that screen in the 2 times I tried either.

It may help to have friend not start mission and stay in menu lobby and have matchmaking off. Make sure you are not in same lobby that he loads job in. I will try this later to see.

Say My Name

Say My Name

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe have the person in the mission set it to closed. Just a guess I'm not saying this is defo how as not tried it.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
mathmattx mathmattx , I have updated the OP with an improved tutorial brought to my attention by JR89

Keep him under the credits as he was the one who made the text tutorial. Thank you.

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
I updated tutorial to way I could actually replicate repeatedly. Use car like turismo and it looks like your dumper is dragging on the ground. The trashmaster is hilarious since you are floating so high.

altoidsman

altoidsman

NYC Paramedic
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, Well, Well... I found a break to this glitch on 360!!!

Some loser doing this glitch thought it would be fun to troll the entire lobby. They killed me twice before I realized they were invisible and not in a wall breach or under the map. One thing not mentioned is that while you may be invisible your location is not as your blip is on the GPS. I tried stickeys and RPGs to no avail... but know I was dead on because the RPGs blew up close without hitting anything I could see. So I decided to get the Insurgent Pick-up with 50 Cal gun. Just for some protection. Got a friend to drive and I handled the gun. The 50 Cal shots damaged the vehicle and eventually killed the guy in a few moments before he could get off 5 explosions on our ride. When he spawned in... We drove over to him and killed him about a dozen times before he rage quit like a punk. The moron had the nerve to send me a message saying he's reporting me for being too aggressive. LOL So I returned the favor.

I guess its ok to cheat and go invisible and invincible until someone kills your punk a55 and then you cry like a baby?

I record all my game play... to make vids on youtube. Recorded clips sent to Rockstar will get an account suspended if they are in violation of the code of conduct or terms and conditions. RS is very responsive to those who take time to send recorded evidence on a player who violates their policies. Ends up with prompt suspensions. The other user messaged me today with a voice message on xbox and the squeaker says he was suspended and he was going to kill me and my family. LOL I sent him a message with my address so he could try.

Using this glitch would be fun trolling friends in a private session... I get that. But using it in public is not good. I hope to meet another one of you punks using this glitch against me in a public game so I can make you butt-hurt and rage quit too... and then get you suspended too :smile:

To those of you looking to beat this glitch... 50 Cal does it!!! Then rain down on them as they continue to spawn in. Have a friend help you chase them down when they spawn in... and if they go passive as they will probably do... a helicopter chops em up nicely. :smile: They will soon rage quit... and you win!!!

Have fun and glitch / mod responsibly.

Marc

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a game and this is something funny to do in the game. If you use it to pad your stats then you are a d--bag.

armyguard

armyguard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly. I have sent evidence of several modding or glitching in a negative way in public... and I know a couple were banned... I dont know about them all getting banned because RS does not report back to me. But its nice to get messages from those that got banned that thought I was talking BS when I say I am reporting them.

I dont play to report people, but when you are ruining my game play with an unfair advantage that prohibits me from at least trying to retaliate in game... such as being invisible etc... I will report it. I paid $60 for the game to enj

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register