What's new

Patched INVISIBLE ARMS GLITCH *FEMALE* (FULL STEPS)

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So i saw in the discovery section there was an invisible arms glitch for the female character with incomplete steps so i bring you the full steps

Founder
TheChimp93

Requirements
Female character
French dress shirt, Casual shirt or any shirt you can open the collar on
Loose collared shirtwaist
Any vest
Any Gloves

1. Go to a clothing store that has a wardrobe and enter it
  2. Remove any vest or coat so you just have shirt
  3. Apply French dress shirt then put on a pair of gloves then back out to the main wardrobe
  4. Hold square (ps4) or X (xbox) to modify and open shirt collar and roll the sleeves up
  5. Go back to shirts and apply the loose collared shirtwaist (you will notice the collar open slightly)
  6. Go to vests and apply any vest and back right out to the main wardrobe
  7. Hold square (ps4) or X (xbox) to modify and put the sleeves down
Now you will have invisible arms just save they stick

Last edited:
H

Homiestead

Reaction score
Sin$
So i saw in the discovery section there was an invisible arms glitch for the female character with incomplete steps so i bring you the full steps

Founder
TheChimp93

Requirements
Female character
French dress shirt or any shirt you can open the collar on
Loose collared shirtwaist
Any vest
Any Gloves

1. Go to a clothing store that has a wardrobe and enter it
  2. Remove any vest or coat so you just have shirt
  3. Apply French dress shirt then put on a pair of gloves then back out to the main wardrobe
  4. Hold square (ps4) or X (xbox) to modify and open shirt collar and roll the sleeves up
  5. Go back to shirts and apply the loose collared shirtwaist (you will notice the collar open slightly)
  6. Go to vests and apply any vest and back right out to the main wardrobe
  7. Hold square (ps4) or X (xbox) to modify and put the sleeves down
Now you will have invisible arms just save they stick

where do I buy the french dress shirt? I found the loose collared shirtwaist but I cannot find the french dress shirt
Checked online and read that general stores sell this shirt except the ones in St. Denis and Blackwater.....BUT....the Rhodes general store doesn't have it

Last edited:
Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
where do I buy the french dress shirt? I found the loose collared shirtwaist but I cannot find the french dress shirt
Checked online and read that general stores sell this shirt except the ones in St. Denis and Blackwater.....BUT....the Rhodes general store doesn't have it
you can use a casual shirt

H

Homiestead

Reaction score
Sin$
you can use a casual shirt

you are correct. Thanks
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro this is turning out to be just like Gta5 xD
Yup, RIP. I was in a free roam earlier and I was getting killed over and over by some guy that couldn't die. His character was grayed out, this went for about 30 minutes. Perhaps a bug or a god mode glitch.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, RIP. I was in a free roam earlier and I was getting killed over and over by some guy that couldn't die. His character was grayed out, this went for about 30 minutes. Perhaps a bug or a god mode glitch.
It is a bug. My brother and I were playing a couple of days ago, and the same thing happened to him. He wasn't able to see him, but I was. It usually happens when you walk near a mission (strangers missions are the one I see the bug come from a lot). Your/their character will grey out, and randomly come back to normal.

P

Psyvea

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working? Whenever I put on the collared shirtwaist on it rolls the sleeves back down and the collar doesn’t open

Top Bottom
Login
Register