What's new

Patched INVISIBLE AND OFF THE RADAR FOR UNLIMITED SUPPLY OR ACTIVITY , SEMI GOD MODE GLITCH

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 : need a moc with pv storage
2 : steal any car from the street and store in moc
3 : steal another car from the street go in the back of moc and press right
4 : not press x or o
5 : join friend from menù
6 : when you have the load in the right of the screen press fast right and wait 10 second
7 : now press x at first allert , wait one second and press o in the same time you listen the open door
8 : start any activity from map and leave
9 : now you are in the same session invisible and off the radar , you can steal or sell supply very very easy FOUNDER SFTCRD & KARONTE75

S

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
So if you can see yourself did it work?

E

EmUlAtOr13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A question roams in my mind: doesn't the blip from the supplies/crates/cars you try to steal show up?

T

Typhoon19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7 : now press x at first allert , wait one second and press o in the same time you listen the open door
Can someone explain this part a bit better for a dummi like me ?On xbox accept the first message and a second later decline second ? The sound of the moc door comes way after a second. This part confused me.

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain this part a bit better for a dummi like me ?On xbox accept the first message and a second later decline second ? The sound of the moc door comes way after a second. This part confused me.
When you get the alert for join your friend the character go out of the car . You only need to listen the door open . And in the same time press circle for decline the alert 
A question roams in my mind: doesn't the blip from the supplies/crates/cars you try to steal show up?
My car dont show up 
So if you can see yourself did it work?
Yes . You see this in the video but is in italian .

T

Typhoon19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After i declin second msg when i hear the door opening i get spawned inside moc.

How can you check if you are off radar ? Thanks.

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After i declin second msg when i hear the door opening i get spawned inside moc.

How can you check if you are off radar ? Thanks.
You dont need to go in moc

S

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dont need to go in moc
its not that we dont need to go in MOC, its automatic, i end up in a MOC but on top of the car not inside and i dont know if it worked

S

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Managed to get it to work once, it wasnt like in the video but i couldnt drive any vehicles, my friend couldn't see me on radar but some player on a car drove over me and killed me lol. Could be accidental and he didnt see me.

Anyway i hit it but cant drive vehicles, anyone got a solution to that?

SFTCRD respect to you bro! You on GTA, on COD! You a G))

F

Fuken_franky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was doin this yesterday bro it's completely pointless

S

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Good question & yes the supplys will show up on the map. No matter what. That also gives me another question semi god mode your either god mode or not.

U

Uzername1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Managed to get it to work once, it wasnt like in the video but i couldnt drive any vehicles, my friend couldn't see me on radar but some player on a car drove over me and killed me lol. Could be accidental and he didnt see me.

Anyway i hit it but cant drive vehicles, anyone got a solution to that?

SFTCRD respect to you bro! You on GTA, on COD! You a G))
Can't drive cars you're glitched go inside you're moc with a car in it get in the car and hold options and l2 when the engine starts realese both and u should be able to drive again other option is restart app

M

Matt2070291

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Semi god mode" does that mean people can still kill u? In the video ur friend was getting shot by an rpg multiple times and survived. Can people kill u w cars then?

S

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
What's that method
You pull up to the back of an empty MOC, press right D pad and options immediately after, join a friend but decline the alert after you hear your character get out of the vehicle. Off the radar but not god mode.

H

HairySon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You pull up to the back of an empty MOC, press right D pad and options immediately after, join a friend but decline the alert after you hear your character get out of the vehicle. Off the radar but not god mode.
Is there any working solo for GODMODE?

J

Javy661

Reaction score
Is there a video?

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this method was kicking everyone back to story mode after second alert. If not maybe this press right on dpad and options right after will give life to a glitch that was just patched.

Top Bottom