Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Working Invisibility glitch (co-op)

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches' started by Loweyeceo, Jul 11, 2019 with 6 replies and 2,331 views.

Tags:
  1. Loweyeceo

Loweyeceo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    More and more people are figuring out the invisibility glitch so ill share it with you. Theres different ways to get invisible, this is the easiest way so far.
    Requirements:
    *2 player
    *posse leader visit the boy( Valentine) or who ever else gives jailbreak mission.
    *both need to be in same posse

Player going invisible steps:
    1. go into stable.
    2. Get into the horse buy menu, where it shows horse price and male or female options. Stay in the menu.
    3. Tell posse leader to start mission, you'll get a black screen for a minute or so.
    When you load in game you will be invisible.

*you still can be killed by people who have paint it black, and aim down the scope. The card will put the red on nothing but its the invisible player. Or just shoot explosive arrows near the dot of the invisible person on your mini map.

*Animals dont run and it gives you a much better chance at thieves island kill those enemys.

I am going to upload someone else video dont know the guy or channel im just lazy to make and load a video.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    This should work on XB1 as well although you have badged as PS4

3. Dboy209

Dboy209 Newbie

Ratings:
    Cool glitch, sounds fun... so after you glitch invisible could you drop out of the posse and start your own and glitch your friend too? So you can both be invisible?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  4. OP
    Loweyeceo

Loweyeceo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No you ca not do it for your if your glitched, starting a mission or fast travel or going to the store will take you out the glitch

5. HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones Enthusiast

Ratings:
    In my testing last week, it always put me on a solo lobby

6. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Solo lobby is a variable from this glitch. If I remember this exact method use to be solo around 4 months ago.

7. DarkShadowGlitch

DarkShadowGlitch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Found out this also works with "On The Hunt" missions from The Boy. Friend and I couldn't get Jailbreak to cycle so we just decided to try it with On The Hunt and it worked perfectly. :thumbsup:

Edit - Ok so not all of the "On The Hunt" missions cause a black load screen which is required for this glitch to work.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019