• Views 508
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fastmouth808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone tell me how to make foundry walls invisible?? can someone help?? lyke double wall to invisable double wall!!

A

adidasoverkill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy one. This is simple modding place the double walls u want in forge(xbox) save then, transfer to computer with xsata/ xport, extract the file and open it in an editing program hex workshop, sandbox. I use forge 2.3(pc) its really easy to use then look under the bloc tag find doublewalls. Then swap them for /walls/small/wall/ or somethin like that you can find it in the bloc tag also. Resign, done.
Be careful tho the walls are alot longer length ways than normal doulbe walls.

-----------

If this helped click thanks---->

F

fastmouth808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
adidasoverkill said:
Easy one. This is simple modding place the double walls u want in forge(xbox) save then, transfer to computer with xsata/ xport, extract the file and open it in an editing program hex workshop, sandbox. I use forge 2.3(pc) its really easy to use then look under the bloc tag find doublewalls. Then swap them for /walls/small/wall/ or somethin like that you can find it in the bloc tag also. Resign, done.
Be careful tho the walls are alot longer length ways than normal doulbe walls.

-----------

If this helped click thanks---->
can u give me a little tut on howto do this, i suck at forge.... which tag i use for double wall, all i see is xxxl xxl xl l, and which one is double wall and single wall!!

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll post back in a minute, I'm going to go record a video tutorial.

F

fastmouth808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TJF said:
I'll post back in a minute, I'm going to go record a video tutorial.

thanx i jes wanna know how to make invis barriers but not sure how to do it in forge!!

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, crap.. I'm not sure if I posted this in the wrong thread or what.. I'll re-create it with the invisible barriers, though I never used them before..

W

walapu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is great how people really take the time here to help other people.

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. :smile:

And, here.. once it gets done processing:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGYx59c6N4[/ame]

Edit:
Oh, and sorry about how it's more of a usermap modding tutorial. I was so out of it for some reason while making it... >_>

M

monkeyspat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wall_xxxl is equal to the length of a double wall and Wall_xxl is equal to the length of a single wall. Also if you put the walls upside in Halo's forge than change them to Wall_xxxl or Wall_xxl with Forge 2.3 its like having two walls on top of each other because the invisible barriers have more height than the normal walls.(These are only the dimensions on FOUNDRY, I have not tested any other map.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register