What's new

Patched Invincible in a Vehicle - New Solo GOD Mode Cars Glitch

yupiec

yupiec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

edited : Sorry, it's only explosive proof only when you be in the car after test and you will lose your invincibility if you get damaged by bullets even you still can't use interaction menu, you need to change session to have your IM back and reset. Maybe using bullet proof vehicles (ex. armored kuruma ) would be the best for this glitch.

Hi , I just found a easy god mode in cars glitch while fooling around with GC2F on PC.
Please kindly let me have the credit if it's new to the community. Thanks.

Steps to being invincible while in cars :

1. Make your MOC be "Personal Vehicle Storage" in third cabin.
2. Grad a street car and store it in the MOC
3. Get any car as your choice and put it behind the MOC with "Store vehicle in MOC" message pop out
4. Press "E" or right Dpad and leave it on the "Storage Full" alert screen
5. Press "HOME" to have "Social Club interface" pop out, join any friend with it
6. Wait for the "join a different session" alert screen to pop out (sometimes, it could be a while on the first time)
7. Back out from the alert screen
8. You'll be invincible in the car ( You'll also know it works if you couldn't use interaction menu but for the first time only, you could still not access IM after you lose it )
9. Profit and having fun now

You'll lose the invincibility after following from my preliminary experiments :

1. drive the car to any garage including MOC
2. you're dead
3. change sessions or join a job

Vid Proof

Last edited:
MrMod5150

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi , I just found a easy god mode in cars glitch while fooling around with GC2F on PC.
Please kindly let me have the credit if it's new to the community. Thanks.

Steps to being invincible while in cars :

1. Make your MOC be "Personal Vehicle Storage" in third cabin.
2. Grad a street car and store it in the MOC
3. Get any car as your choice and put it behind the MOC with "Store vehicle in MOC" message pop out
4. Press "E" or right Dpad and leave it on the "Storage Full" alert screen
5. Press "HOME" to have "Social Club interface" pop out, join any friend with it
6. Wait for the "join a different session" alert screen to pop out (sometimes, it could be a while on the first time)
7. Back out from the alert screen
8. You'll be invincible in the car ( You'll also know it works if you couldn't use interaction menu )
9. Profit and having fun now

You'll lose the invincibility after following from my preliminary experiments :

1. drive the car to any garage including MOC
2. you're dead
3. change sessions or join a job

Vid Proof

I LOVE THE MUSIC LOL
Nice fine bro

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
was so not expecting that music lmaooo. what a refreshing change from all that EDM good job dude. gonna see if this works on ps4 now!

gorbag

gorbag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it (interaction menu did not come up), but someone shot me through the car window...

yupiec

yupiec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it (interaction menu did not come up), but someone shot me through the car window...

Just test it again and make my update in the op, it's only explosive proof but not bullet proof. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
SatanClaus

SatanClaus

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't access the interaction Menu, but my vehicle still blew up. My friend used a RPG.
Tried twice with different vehicles.

*Playing on PC*

yupiec

yupiec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't access the interaction Menu, but my vehicle still blew up. My friend used a RPG.
Tried twice with different vehicles.

*Playing on PC*

Just tried it and it still works after the patch.

To keep you updated, losing the accessibility of Interaction Menu is only a indicator for the "first time" you got the glitch works. You may still not access IM but without explosive proof ability after you lose it. fyi

SatanClaus

SatanClaus

Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it and it still works after the patch.

To keep you updated, losing the accessibility of Interaction Menu is only a indicator for the "first time" you got the glitch works. You may still not access IM but without explosive proof ability after you lose it. fyi

Thanks for your reply.
So should I just keep trying and it will work eventually?
Or should I try adding an additional step?
Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register