edited : Sorry, it's only explosive proof only when you be in the car after test and you will lose your invincibility if you get damaged by bullets even you still can't use interaction menu, you need to change session to have your IM back and reset. Maybe using bullet proof vehicles (ex. armored kuruma ) would be the best for this glitch.
Hi , I just found a easy god mode in cars glitch while fooling around with GC2F on PC.
Please kindly let me have the credit if it's new to the community. Thanks.
Steps to being invincible while in cars :
1. Make your MOC be "Personal Vehicle Storage" in third cabin.
2. Grad a street car and store it in the MOC
3. Get any car as your choice and put it behind the MOC with "Store vehicle in MOC" message pop out
4. Press "E" or right Dpad and leave it on the "Storage Full" alert screen
5. Press "HOME" to have "Social Club interface" pop out, join any friend with it
6. Wait for the "join a different session" alert screen to pop out (sometimes, it could be a while on the first time)
7. Back out from the alert screen
8. You'll be invincible in the car ( You'll also know it works if you couldn't use interaction menu but for the first time only, you could still not access IM after you lose it )
9. Profit and having fun now
You'll lose the invincibility after following from my preliminary experiments :
1. drive the car to any garage including MOC
2. you're dead
3. change sessions or join a job